watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Weather conditions on South Coast

Started by HatterDon, October 26, 2013, 01:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I'm watching the Palace-Arsenal match -- 0645 kickoff -- and they're talking about a storm that's supposed to bring high winds and rain to all of the south of England as the day progresses. Since this was 5 hours before we kick off at Southampton, I'm wondering if there's anything in the media about this storms impact on our match today.

Anything? Anyone? Bueller?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fulham76

Quote from: HatterDon on October 26, 2013, 01:43:53 PM
I'm watching the Palace-Arsenal match -- 0645 kickoff -- and they're talking about a storm that's supposed to bring high winds and rain to all of the south of England as the day progresses. Since this was 5 hours before we kick off at Southampton, I'm wondering if there's anything in the media about this storms impact on our match today.

It's happening on Monday. We'll be fine today but a hurricane force storm in coming apparently

HatterDon

Quote from: Fulham76 on October 26, 2013, 01:46:46 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on October 26, 2013, 01:43:53 PM

It's happening on Monday. We'll be fine today but a hurricane force storm in coming apparently

thanks!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimpav

Been very windy on the South Coast today. Asides the wind it has been sunny and mild.

Berserker

Yes i'm abit worried as will driving back to Swindon along M4 at midnight after the Nick Cave gig at Hammersmith
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.