watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I admit i was wrong

Started by JackyFulham90, October 26, 2013, 08:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

After the Palace game I sang Berbatovs praises he looked hungry & had a really good game but to be honest he is a liability & I really wouldn't be upset if he left us in the January window

Northern Cottager

Between him and Bent for the least effective whinge bag.

HatterDon

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on October 26, 2013, 08:14:28 PM
After the Palace game I sang Berbatovs praises he looked hungry & had a really good game but to be honest he is a liability & I really wouldn't be upset if he left us in the January window

You were absolutely correct in your assessment of him in the Palace match, M. Jacques. Unfortunately, like me, you were hoping to see this again today.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fulham76

He simply doesn't get the service. Neither does Bent. It's as simple as that. Whenever we got the ball today it was hit long 50, 60, 70 yard passes. We're so negative it's embarrassing. We didn't have a shot 1st half, they had 14. The stats say we had 1 shot 2nd half but I can't remember it, Southampton had about 20. Setting up in such a negative way we have absolutely no chance.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Fulham76 on October 26, 2013, 08:41:18 PM

He simply doesn't get the service. Neither does Bent. It's as simple as that. Whenever we got the ball today it was hit long 50, 60, 70 yard passes. We're so negative it's embarrassing. We didn't have a shot 1st half, they had 14. The stats say we had 1 shot 2nd half but I can't remember it, Southampton about about 20. Setting up in such a negative way we have absolutely no chance.

agreed that was the difference between the Palace game and today, but a disagree in the last bit. We weren't set up in a negative way today, I think the issue we had was largely down to the fact we had two strikers. We needed the extra man in the middle today and the fact that we didn't have it left our attacking players bereft of service and was one of many reasons as to why Berbatov got so frustrated.

bobbo

I also agree berbatov can be an absolute wizard but I for one can live wot hoy him and his shoulder dropping antics
1975 just leaving home full of hope