watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blood some youngsters

Started by Andy S, October 27, 2013, 12:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

In games likely that we will lose Manure next week lets have some young hungry players on the bench. Give them 20 mins even if we lose it is good experience. You never know we might unearth a gem or two

Pluto

I'd like to see Mesca get a chance. What happened to him? He looked the bees knees in pre-season!

BedsFFC

Why would they do that? That's an area of the club that has been run absolutely superbly for many years. The management team are quickly pulling the club apart. In some ways it's good that they choose not to promote the youth as they will ruin it but of course, they risk of ruining it by not promoting it. Get them out...fast.

MikeCdawg

I agree, some of these players in the youth system are very talented, but more importantly, they will care about Fulham, a club that has nurtured  them, aided their development and giving them the chance to play pro-football. Bring a few of those through and you might actually see some heart in Fulham's performances. If Paul Lambert was in charge of Fulham he would have gassed half of our players right now.

Do an Arsenal and bring in the full u21 squad for Tuesday night's game. I actually feel they would have a better chance of winning than our first team at the moment.

Twig

Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on October 27, 2013, 12:11:29 PM
I agree, some of these players in the youth system are very talented, but more importantly, they will care about Fulham, a club that has nurtured  them, aided their development and giving them the chance to play pro-football. Bring a few of those through and you might actually see some heart in Fulham's performances. If Paul Lambert was in charge of Fulham he would have gassed half of our players right now.

Do an Arsenal and bring in the full u21 squad for Tuesday night's game. I actually feel they would have a better chance of winning than our first team at the moment.

Great idea.