watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Big favour from me and Fat freddys Cat

Started by fulhamfootiechick, October 27, 2013, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfootiechick

and litte fulhamchick... kodi's football team could get a grant for the club house and its for £3000 but we need more votes if you could text VOTE MQPD to 61119 .... (has to be capitals) ......we have had a special vote all the way from oz already thanks again Gold coast white x

big thanks my Fulham nutters x x

Fulhamfootiechick and Fat Freddys Cat and little fulhamchick x x

fulhamfootiechick

ScalleysDad

even I can handle that level of technology.

yatewhite

fulhamfootiechick

IF we get more than ten FOF votes i shall reveal my new favourite sausages. Fat Freddy's Cat.

fulhamfootiechick

Thanks ScalleysDad and YateWhite. By the way if any of you are short of something to do next sunday and are around the uxbridge area her Team Denham Utd are playing QPha so adds a bit of interest to the game. If anyones interested ill give more details during the week. Fat Freddy's Cat.

Aldo

Done! How many votes will get Freddy posting again?

epsomraver

Done, hope you get what you want, how is the fat F?

HatterDon

I can't vote over here in the colonies, but all the very South Texas best to Fat Freddy --Fulham all the live long day!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulhamfootiechick

Thanks fellas and of course the wonderful KCat. Fat Freddy's Cat  :54:

Vinnieffc

Andy S

Hi fulhamfootiechick just a quick one. If this doesn't work out try for a national Lottery Grant. A bit of form filling but they are always looking to fund projects like this and all you have to do is apply. Also Asda are giving local community grants at the moment. worth a try. The trouble with these voting things is you are competing with some big charities which can get a lot of votes. Good Luck

The Rock

Done! Hope you are well. Gin in the rocks next time in town and all my best to fat fred...

fulhamfootiechick

thanks Andy I will defo let her manager no about this, sunday we was 80 votes behind and a lot of people has been voting I will find out tonight at training how we are doing so fingers crossed votes stop Friday which is a bit shite coz I would off harassed everyone at the game on Saturday lol