watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we can beat Man U on Saturday

Started by The Swan, October 27, 2013, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

If we can beat Man U on Saturday we will only be one point behind them.( I can dream ) Man U are not playing very well at the moment. They were lucky to beat Stoke lasr Saturday. So far they have won two away and lost two. There are there for the taking.
The Swan

SP

Big Phil marking Rooney or RVP, not so sure.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

If we can beat Man U on Saturday ........
If we can beat Man U on Saturday .......
If we can beat Man U on Saturday .....

Moyes should be sacked ???

Nero

Quote from: SP on October 27, 2013, 09:40:18 PM

Dont be silly we dont talk about who gonna mark who but I bet shrek and rvp will be trying to find berbatov

RPhillips

Quote from: The Swan on October 27, 2013, 09:34:26 PM
If we can beat Man U on Saturday we will only be one point behind them.( I can dream ) Man U are not playing very well at the moment. They were lucky to beat Stoke lasr Saturday. So far they have won two away and lost two. There are there for the taking.
My friend, we are so bad that we will be lucky to get more than one or two shots on goal, even if MUFC put only ten (nine?) men on the pitch. We are playing to the level of a team in the bottom half of the Championship. MUFC's weakened squad may indeed be "there for the taking", but not by the current FFC squad. Not even close.

Chutney

Under Martin Jol, we will lose and probably not manage a shot on target. Completely depressing.
C O Y W

Bryanthebroom

Making an out of form RVP captain of my fantasy team for Sat...

That is all.

Berserker

I'm not going to match. Decided to go to a conference at the National Army Museum about the WW1 underground war. Will make a change to the Fulham FC overground war that is developing!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

valdeingruo

Fulhamish would be to loose to Southampton and win by 6 to Manchester United, however Moyes seems to be under pressure and we dont  seem to know where the frame of the goals are. I dont think it will be very pretty but i will either watch or listen to the match because they are my club and i support them.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Count Berbatov

Maybe that's a good thing... Berbatov with the winner

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Andy S

There might only be a few points separating us but there is a gulf between us and them. If we sit back and they get a few opportunities they will murder us

HatterDon

United still have about 5 wingers in their team. We don't deal well with wingers.

And Jol plays United by having his side roll up into a ball and saying, "Don't hurt me."

The best thing we can hope for is to keep the goal difference in single figures. Face it. The way we're playing we wouldn't trouble an average Championship side.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

079.gif 079.gif 079.gif 079.gif 079.gif 079.gif 079.gif

Snibbo

Quote from: SP on October 27, 2013, 09:40:18 PM
Trouble is, I'd be more worried about who Brede is marking (if he even plays).

MJG

Furby

Quote from: MJG on October 28, 2013, 07:42:07 AM
Don't worry Moyes has called:

Hahaha take a bow.  064.gif  :plus one:

Matt Inglis

If Manchester United are for the taking then God only knows what we are.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

leonffc

TonyGilroy

Well they only just beat Stoke and if the team is well prepared and motivated and if we take the game to them with effort and purpose and if.............................................

Oh what's the point.

jarv

Moyes preparation will be the easiest this week." Lads, high pressure and play with pace. Job done." 092.gif