watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parking in Leicester

Started by Berserker, October 29, 2013, 09:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Where's the best place to park my car for the match tonight?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamfever

Car Parking
No on-site parking is available for away fans on matchdays. Car Parking is available at the Filbert Street car park on a match by match basis for £15 per space. Spaces should preferably be pre-booked by calling the sales centre on 0844 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore at the Stadium.

The parking on Freemans Common Business Park is on individual business car parks. The parks are run in aid of the Multiple Sclerosis (MS!) Therapy Centre. Parking is £3 or £4 depending on the location and all proceeds go to the charity.

Further parking is available in the City Centre, signposted on the approach roads.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/club/directions/#LKl4WOLKI3Hhrkji.99

MJG

Quote from: Berserker on October 29, 2013, 09:50:37 AM
Where's the best place to park my car for the match tonight?
In front of the Leicester Goal, it will be the safest place to park and no chance of any ball hitting it as happens on the streets.

Berserker

But how would i get my car on the pitch in the first place, it's a young car so doubt if it's got much chance ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

croatianwhite

park in saffron lane just past the aylestone leisure centre there are old bus lanes thaat u can park in , or there was i just hope its still the same tonight or ill be searching round myself,  any way i can see a 0.3 result coming up tonight  coyw

croatianwhite

Also theres a good pub called the counting house not far away  Coyw