watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

dont wear lederhosen

Started by flynny, May 09, 2010, 06:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flynny

they dont wear lederhosen in hamburg it is typically worn as the national dress of southern areas bavaria and austria so if you are thinking of wearing it the locals will think you are a ignorant of there customs and national identity which is not good for future anglo german relations .so i myself will leave it in my cupboard for role play and the oktoberfest

FatFreddysCat

It's the shift button you cabbage, hold it down whilst pressing the letter you want.  Role play  :011: . Tell em about your sunburn romp  :005: .

finnster01

Quote from: flynny on May 09, 2010, 06:44:11 PM
they dont wear lederhosen in hamburg it is typically worn as the national dress of southern areas bavaria and austria so if you are thinking of wearing it the locals will think you are a ignorant of there customs and national identity which is not good for future anglo german relations .so i myself will leave it in my cupboard for role play and the oktoberfest
Thanks for the advice mate, but I am wearing my lederhosen and my Fulham top.

I think even Germans still have enough humour in them to see the fun of that. It is a Europa League Final, not the St Pauli/Hamburg chess championship.

I wont wear them if it is cold. I am too old for that.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

flynny

the sunburn romp that fat freddy is talking about happened many years ago in canary islands with my life time partner and soul mate we had spent many days in the hot sun and my mrs of good irish stock got burnt as usual and we settled down at night and things took there course and suprise to me she started moaning and puffing this is not usual before or since i thought im doing something right getting my groove on i said are you enjoying that no she replied im sun burnt get off

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: flynny on May 09, 2010, 07:22:55 PM
the sunburn romp that fat freddy is talking about happened many years ago in canary islands with my life time partner and soul mate we had spent many days in the hot sun and my mrs of good irish stock got burnt as usual and we settled down at night and things took there course and suprise to me she started moaning and puffing this is not usual before or since i thought im doing something right getting my groove on i said are you enjoying that no she replied im sun burnt get off
:011:  :011:  :011:  :011:

Mr Fulham

This isn't funny.

Lederhosen are only worn in bavaria. I hate that clichee that germans wear Lederhosen.

Especially in Hamburg  -you should rather wear something like this -
http://www.gentleman-foto-service.de/media/GFS129.jpg

finnster01

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 09, 2010, 07:39:16 PM
This isn't funny.

Lederhosen are only worn in bavaria. I hate that clichee that germans wear Lederhosen.

Especially in Hamburg  -you should rather wear something like this -
http://www.gentleman-foto-service.de/media/GFS129.jpg

I'll make sure I don't have a mustache but that is about it.

You better hope for cold weather then. Other than that, I am parading around in my borrowed Bavaria Lederhosen and if people have a problem with that I will deal with that also. I may be old, but I can still look after myself pretty good.

flynny

that is what i am saying mr fulham they dont wear it in hamburg it is ignorant to think a nation as big has only one identity, it is the same as people from kent wearing kilts or people from liverpool having ajob it just doesnt equate.

finnster01

I have a kilt as well, but I have never lived in Kent

flynny

i will look forward to seeing the lederhosen though it is worryingly addictive to wear .yeah no mustache

leonffc

Everybody knows that the traditional dress of a German is socks with sandals

Mr Fulham

Quote from: leonffc on May 09, 2010, 08:52:52 PM

Well....no. :doh:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on May 09, 2010, 08:52:52 PM
:011: .

FatFreddysCat

And dont forget the Denim jacket with obligatary David Hasslehorth tee shirt and a luvely Mullet. Sorry Mr Fulham just messing  :dft012:

boxhockcycsock

I think the Lederhosen is a great idea. I am very knowledgeable of German culture and although it is culturally ignorant to assume that Northern Germans dress like Bavarians, the Hamburgers will get a kick out of it just the same. Germans aren't as uptight as some stereotypes say.

I think that you should go for it Finny! Very Clever, mate!  :005:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.