watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How do people feel about

Started by Rambler, October 29, 2013, 09:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Perhaps Rimmer had the right idea, after the four course lunch of being knocked out of the cup, losing games we should have one, playing without tactics, and ignoring the obvious (is quiche Dutch for Jol?)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4#

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

The Equalizer

I think it depends on who's demonstrating what. I'd be very happy to see Johnny Ball doing something interesting like he used to back in the day.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Hammer Smith

I think that many of us will express our anger against Manu if things go as badly as anticipated on Saturday. I feel that real fans have no voice. We all pay for our season tickets and Fulham is a major part of our lives. Our match day experience which is often a big social occasion around a match has been dismal and in my case, all my extended family and my Fulham supporting friends are very depressed and fatalistic about things at the moment. This is rapidly turning into anger. We get corporate spin, reaping in many additional millions while we operate on a Championship transfer budget and continue on a path towards relegation, no longer able to compete with the likes of Swansea and Southampton which is lamentable. Khan has hardly met any real fans - as mentioned in a previous post the recent phone in was totally unrepresentative of our fan base and apart from two US fans who hardly ever attend our games, there was no one there over the age of 30 and almost none of them had experienced the pre-Premier League days. Should we lose feebly on Saturday, I will not hesitate to vent my frustration, no doubt alongside many others around me. Will we be listened to? I doubt we will but unfortunately I suspect that non-attendance will probably generate a greater response from Khan and AM at this stage.