watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester 4-3 Fulham: There is no problem at Fulham - Jol

Started by epsomraver, October 30, 2013, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Really? what's it like in cuckoo land, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24739928 we will come up with a surprise  result!!! 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

The Old Count

Mr Jol really should stay away from interviews.  He has the most unfortunate turn of phrase.

I'm sure it's a language / expression issue.

Maybe he should let someone else do the talking. (Yes, and the coaching / managing etc etc.)

Artful Dodger

I'm sure it's a language / expression issue.

Maybe he should let someone else do the talking. (Yes, and the coaching / managing etc etc.)
[/quote]
Too generous, I am afraid. When it is a suprise to win a game, even for the manager, we know we are in trouble!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

ron

There is no problem at Fulham - Jol

"When ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise"

Gbgera

"The only disastrous blow was that they scored the winner and we didn't"

Vintage Martin!

the nutflush

Quote from: MagicMladen on October 30, 2013, 07:59:40 PM

Vintage Martin!

Yes Senderos's clearance wasnt a disastrous blow.  Berbatov's woeful marking of Lambert on Saturday wasn't a deisastorus blow either.  This guy must be on a morphine drip or something.

Cravenawin

Allowing a Championship team to score 4 goals against us certainly is a huge problem.

alfie

Quote from: the nutflush on October 30, 2013, 10:05:10 PM
Quote from: MagicMladen on October 30, 2013, 07:59:40 PM

Vintage Martin!

Yes Senderos's clearance wasnt a disastrous blow.  Berbatov's woeful marking of Lambert on Saturday wasn't a deisastorus blow either.  This guy must be on a morphine drip or something.

4 goals scored against us at Leceister and you choose to just single out Senderos, funny it thought it was just unlucky he made good contact with the ball but the player was just too close.

Whoe's fault were the other goals?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Andy S