watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team Vs Man Utd

Started by JackyFulham90, October 30, 2013, 07:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Did anyone last night play there way into a start Saturday? Really hope Boateng gets a start,  a real shame that Rodallega got an injury I have always felt he deserves a run in the side.
Should Bent start Saturday? For me he has not done enough over the last few games, my team for Saturday

Stekelenburg
Riether Hangeland Amorebieta Richardson 
                         Parker Boateng
Kasami                    Ruiz                   Taarabt
                                    Berbatov

Subs - Stockdale , Hughes , Sidwell , Karagounis , Dejagah , Duff , Bent

I know Taarabt wasn't great last night but on his day he is a match winner, would love Dejagah to start but he won't be fit enough for that,  certainly going to be a tough game but hopefully we can cause them a few problems COYW   

sunburywhite

Stekelenburg
Riether Hughes Amorebieta Richardson 
         Parker  Karagounis
Kasami                  Boateng                          Ruiz   
                          Berbatov
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Whitesideup

Surprised both Jacky and Sunbury include Ruiz. Don't know about fitness of Hangeland, but our best pairing at the back if both fit is Hangeland and Hughes.

HatterDon

I can't see Karagounis starting. He ran his ass off for 90 minutes and he's older than Roy Hodgson's uncle.

Steck; Riether, Senderos, Amorebieta, Briggs; Dejagah, Parker, Boateng, Ruiz; Kasami, Bent

Bench: Stockdale, Sidwell, Richardson, Mesca, Arthurworry, Dembele
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Chutney

Stek

Reither Hughes Hangeland Riise

Sidwell  Parker

ruiz          Kasami     Kacaniklic

Berbatov

- Bent doesn't do enough for me, he is much more effective as in impact player brought on in the last 20 mins.
- Hughes is better than Senderos
- Kacaniklic has to be back in the team, he offers so much and brings the best out of Berbatov. Played so well for Sweden too.
- Kasami is better in the middle
- Ruiz is our best passer and he has been playing quite well while carrying an injury
- Sidwell and Boateng are close but for me Sidwell is still just the better choice
- Keep the faith with Stekelenburg, he pulled off a brilliant double save and will come good
C O Y W

horse1031

Who knows what formation is the best...  we need pace but we are so slow.  I would love to put kaca on but he is leightweight...

I would probably try something like this...  of those that are fit enough to play 90 minutes.  Lets go to score... if we are going to let in 5 lets go for it.

Stek

Reither   Hughes     Hangeland    Amorebieta

Parker       Boateng

Taarabt         Ruiz           Kasami

Berba

Sheepskin Junior

Stockdale
Riether Hughes Senderos Amorebieta
Sidwell Parker
Duff Taarabt Kacaniklic
Berbatov

SUBS
Stekelenburg, Richardson, Zverotic, Boateng, Karagounis, Kasami, Bent
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

mungos beans

Stick a team full of youngsters  out at least they willl show hunger.

PaulJ123

Stek
Riether Amore Senderos Richardson
Parker Boateng
Kasami Ruiz Taarabt (let these float about as they please, like Chelsea's AMs do)
Berbatov (he'll float about where he pleases anyway)

Frankie-Peter Taylor

---------------------------------Stekelenburg------------------------------
Riether-----------Hughes-------------------Amorebieta---------Richardson
------------------------------Karagounis-------------------------------------
---------------------Parker-----------------Boateng--------------------------
Kasami----------------------------------------------------------Kacaniklic
-------------------------------Berbatov-------------------------------------

I think Karagounis should take the position of a deep lying play maker, dictating the tempo of the team in a Murphy like fashion.

"In front" of him will be Parker and Boateng, providing energy defensively and Parkers ability to receive the ball and knock it on could be very useful in a less restricted position, see form at West Ham.

Kasami will be the sort of wide attacking midfield, not quite a winger with Sascha Riether providing the width.

Berbatov, I think, appreciates the width and space Kacaniklic provides and has a natural partnership with him which is very difficult to find.

As for centre backs, when do you see Aaron Hughes making a defensive mistake? Mr. Reliable needs to come back. Fernando Amorebieta is a fantastic centre half but unfortunately the team hasn't been defending well.

The plan is to pack the midfield, and attempt to slow the game down. Counter if possible.

Classic94

Stekelenburg

Reither---Senderos---Amorebieta---Richardson

Boateng---Parker

Taarabt---Ruiz---Kasami

Bent

Subs: Stockdale, Hughes, Sidwell, Karagounis, Dejagah, Kacaniklic, Berbatov

St Eve

Just amazing. How can anyone pick Briggs and Dejagah who at best can only be on the bench right now. Senderos had a mare and should be dropped. Not a Sidwell fan but he has to play over Boeting. MOM Karagounis must play even if he is 86

Rudolph

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on October 30, 2013, 11:02:22 PM
---------------------------------Stekelenburg------------------------------
Riether-----------Hughes-------------------Amorebieta---------Richardson
------------------------------Karagounis-------------------------------------
---------------------Parker-----------------Boateng--------------------------
Kasami----------------------------------------------------------Kacaniklic
-------------------------------Berbatov-------------------------------------

I think Karagounis should take the position of a deep lying play maker, dictating the tempo of the team in a Murphy like fashion.

"In front" of him will be Parker and Boateng, providing energy defensively and Parkers ability to receive the ball and knock it on could be very useful in a less restricted position, see form at West Ham.

Kasami will be the sort of wide attacking midfield, not quite a winger with Sascha Riether providing the width.

Berbatov, I think, appreciates the width and space Kacaniklic provides and has a natural partnership with him which is very difficult to find.

As for centre backs, when do you see Aaron Hughes making a defensive mistake? Mr. Reliable needs to come back. Fernando Amorebieta is a fantastic centre half but unfortunately the team hasn't been defending well.

The plan is to pack the midfield, and attempt to slow the game down. Counter if possible.

I'd watch our cup defeat at Man U to see the last time Hughes made a mistake, there are 4 to pick from.  However even I can see that Phil hasn't been at the races the last couple of games and would be weary of pushing for him to start.  However if the only viable alternative is an ageing Hughes, then the Swiss gets the nod from this unenthused punter.

Deanothefulhamfan

I still beleive Dejagah is a missing piece in our puzzle bit for one reason or another he won't play.

If we play taarabt we are certain to get a shot at goal. So he gets the nod on that alone....

JackyFulham90

Team News

Jol confirms Hangeland , Briggs & Rodallega will be missing tomorrow, with that news I hope the team is

Stekelenburg
Riether Senderos Amorebieta Richardson
                          Parker Boateng
Kasami                   Ruiz                 Taarabt
                                    Berbatov

Subs - Stockdale , Hughes , Sidwell , Karagounis , Duff , Dejagah , Bent

elgreenio

Stek

Riether
Senderos
Amorebieta
Richardson

Parker
Sidwell

Ruiz
Berbatov
Kasami

Bent

dont think Bent should be near the starting lineup but oh well
touch my camera through the fence

nose

bennt a proven goalscorer, a handful for any defence, even kasami wonder goal bent help makes the space with a terific off the ball run, surely a proven goalscorer has to start! the trick is getting hiom the ball in the box.

Big Martin Jol

Stekelenburg
Riether-Hughes-Amorebieta-Richardson
   Kasami-Parker-Ruiz-Kacaniklic
                Taarabt
               Berbatov

Well it can't get any worse, can it?
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

fulhamking

Steck

Riether   Amorebieta Senderos  Richardson

Zverotic/Boateng   Parker

Kasami        Ruiz          Kacaniklic

Berbatov

elgreenio

Quote from: nose on November 01, 2013, 03:35:24 PM
bennt a proven goalscorer, a handful for any defence, even kasami wonder goal bent help makes the space with a terific off the ball run, surely a proven goalscorer has to start! the trick is getting hiom the ball in the box.

a handful in what way? doesnt seem to harry and hussle like AJ for example, and his link/hold up play doesnt fill me with confidence. Should be used from the bench imo, certainly whilst we're playing like we are
touch my camera through the fence