more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket Fulham Manchester - fan from The Netherlands

Started by Tim46, October 30, 2013, 09:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim46

Hi Guys,

Just decided to go to London for this weekend. Would be really great to visit the game against Manchester on Saturday. Unfortunaly I am not allowed to buy a ticket on a website that sells tickets for the game, since I am not a member. Is it possible to use somebody his member number?!
If not, does somebody have 1 ticket for the game. Would make me really happy. Let me know please.

My email is [email protected]

Greetings

fulham traveller

sorry mate, your best bet is to get one outside the ground, and pay abit more for it

The Bronsons

Tim, no offence, but you are most likely a Man U fan, so why would anyone on here help you? If you'd posted 100+ times, described your favourite sausages, said why Jol<Sanchez, and so on, fair enough. But this is your first and only post, my friend.

(By the way, on your way home, can you try to persuade Jol to go back with you? Ta.)

Tim46

Okay to be true the only club i really support is Ajax Amsterdam. But i follow Fulham since Van Der Sar played for you guys.  But i am definitely not a Mancester fan.
Think i will try my luck on saturday on Craven Cottage.

And really sorry my friend but you have to loose Jol somewhere else. At the time he was our coach, we only played one style and kick the ball upfront to Suarez.

fulham traveller

gang

There are tickets advertised on this board in Friday Fulham stuff.