News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone have 2 or 3 spare tickets to Liverpool away? And book plug....

Started by Huxley, October 30, 2013, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huxley

Just found out my old headmaster has co-written a book with an ex footballer about the Liverpool academy system and going through it at the same time as Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen. Needless to say the chap did not make it big time, but should be a good read:Steven Gerrard, Michael Owen and Me.: Mike Yates Tells His Story... End plug...

So anyway my old headmaster at a school in Barbados was a lad from Liverpool who had a car accident while on holiday in Barbados, met his future wife and became a teacher... And now a writer.

See that the game is sold out. Would be cool to catch up with him and see an upset... Fingers crossed. Anyone have 2 or 3 tickets? Preferably together...

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Northern Cottager

fulham traveller

yes its sold out. damn, I am a season ticket holder, and was to the ticket office to buy them on fridaym why have we sold out when we did not have many at the saints, is because liverppol are doing well and there will be loads in our end, just clapping quietly when they score, if this was a midweek game, they would not be there, I have seen it before in my own eyes, I am well annoyed got my hotel booked and no ticket

fulham traveller

I have found out the reason, Liverpool have sold out this game back in September, and we have let ours go on general sale, so here is why we have sold out, its a touts charter, our end will be full of plastic Liverpool fans, mark my words

Berserker

I thought about going to this match but glad it's sold out if our end is going to be full of Liverpool fans

- Martin Luther King Jr.

NorfolkJim

At least it will look better than the 30 we take to Everton. Tough about the hotel though. Any chance of flogging your booking off to some plastic scousers?
Its one of the few grounds I've never been to and quite possibly never will.

Wingnut

Quote from: NorfolkJim on October 31, 2013, 12:51:57 PM
Its one of the few grounds I've never been to and quite possibly never will.

You are not missing much. I have never seen so many tourist fans at a PL ground. You would do well to hear a scouse accent on the Anfield road.

Not surprised that this has sold out given Liverpool's good run of form. Suspect that our end will have a fair sprinkling off Liverpool fans who have bought touted tickets.

At £45 I decided to steer clear. Haven't been to Anfield in a few years. Last time I was there we got a 0-0. Travel from Ireland is insanely expensive when Liverpool play at home. Going to Everton instead to see us win there :), €29 for return flights to Manchester.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.