watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

just back

Started by nose, October 31, 2013, 12:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

been away for nearly two weeks and ony had sporadic wifi from whence i could comment.

But overall i am surprised i am back and mr. jol remains. I noted with some amusement that in a particular thread there was debate as to who was the first to spot mr jol was no use to us. I can't say for sure I predate others but he certainly wasn't my choice when we got him but I thought we should give him a chance. By the wisla away game i had seen enough to know he was wrong and have seen little to change my mind since.

the obsession with allowing berba, the signing of a very ordinary (and that is probably overstating it) costa rican, the poor tactics, the alienation of so many players that were good servants to the club, the dispicable behavior towards the assistant england manager mr lewington, the dreadful run of performances, the lack of defence, the lack of imagination, the arrogance and so on and so forth means he should have gone ages ago. Losing to Leicester was inevitable, with another late goal against.

If he stays, we will likely be in the championship next season and even if we survive, like last season it will be a close run thing.

I now blame the managing director mr makintoish i think, for not doing the necessary and relieving us of mr jol, for that surely is what we need. We do not need to have a replacement instantly available but we do need to be rid of the incumbent.