watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pity if fit he could have helped us

Started by bigalffc, October 31, 2013, 08:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Mahamadou Diarra is in talks to sign for Greek giants Panathinaikos .

The Mali midfielder had been training with Fulham with view to earning a new deal after a long spell on the sidelines with a knee injury.

However, the former Real Madrid star is reportedly on the verge of joining Panathainikos after failing to win fresh terms at Craven Cottage.

Diarra told Sky Sports: "I have contact with the Greek club and we will be talking again this week to agree something.

"I think I can still play at a good level. They are in the Champions League and I can bring my experience to the team but nothing is done yet.

"I have enjoyed my time at Fulham, it is a friendly club and I would like to thank the club for everything they have done for me.

"I wish them good luck in the Premier League."

The 32-year-old made just 19 appearances during an injury-ravaged 18 months in SW6.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

spikey norman

Have we blown out Diarra too soon or are the Panathainikos medics not as stringent as ours

Nero

spikey norman

fulham traveller

he could have waited to see if we were going to offer him a deal, it seems we have nursed him back to fitness, and now he is off

HatterDon

doesn't he have the same agent as Jol? Perhaps that's why we've been happy to pay him during his constant lack of fitness.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Tweet from Diarra today:

"I'm here in London and I continue to follow my rehabilitation normally with FFC. I denied any contact with PANA or other team."

He's been rehabbing with us all summer, played an u21 game a couple of weeks back but took a knock, which is standard with long term injury, other muscles begin to play up. The story = tosh.

Northern Cottager

I'd that his verified account though? Seems a bit forward for a player that.

Twig

But that does free up a squad slot for someone, so can we eagerly anticipate a multi million pound signing in Dec?