watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hypothetically?

Started by F(f)CUK, November 01, 2013, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

067.gif Hypothetically 067.gif -if someone happened to be at the training ground yesterday and instead of observing groups of players chatting/sharing banter, saw the players trudging around predominantly as individuals - should that person be concerned about team spirit - or is that person just being over-sensitive?

TheManOnTheBus

067.gif Hypothetically  067.gif - it would not be a good sign. 

067.gif Hypothetically  067.gif  Did that happen?

alfie

Quote from: F(f)CUK on November 01, 2013, 12:14:40 PM
067.gif Hypothetically 067.gif -if someone happened to be at the training ground yesterday and instead of observing groups of players chatting/sharing banter, saw the players trudging around predominantly as individuals - should that person be concerned about team spirit - or is that person just being over-sensitive?

You don't know the circumstances, they may well have all been together 10 minutes before that having a jolly fine time.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

horse1031

simplyfulham

I wouldn't be concerned with that...

I'd be bloody happy with that!

After the way they lost the last two games and the manner we've been playing lately. I'd like to think that the players aren't feeling too chuffed with themselves.

Team spirit is important, but lets celebrate when the occasion warrants it.

simplyfulham

Like a 4-0 thrashing Man United.  079.gif

Burt

Maybe they were sent to their naughty corners...

DukeTyrion

Quote from: Burt on November 01, 2013, 01:35:17 PM
Maybe they were sent to their naughty corners...

We don't normally get that many corners :-P

nose

I would like to see the players training hard and practicing 'stuff' on the training ground, i suspect they don't do much of anything there.