watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zverotic

Started by SimpleTactics, November 01, 2013, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimpleTactics

Why are we not playing him left back every week. I felt he played good against Leicester other than the fact that he crosses with his left foot meaning he was easy to read when playing at RB. Richardson and Riise are two of our weakest players in my opinion so it seems a no brainer to play Zvertoic at LB. Please tell me if i am missing something but Riether and Zverotic at full backs could actually be quite positive

Northern Cottager

Richardson has played well when he has played. Simple.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Northern Cottager on November 01, 2013, 02:29:52 PM

Does he really add something to the defence?
He is clearly in the team for what he is supposed to offer going forward, but frankly getting 1 or 2 worthwhile crosses in per match could be done by anyone.
I think he's one of those players who does little wrong because he does little full stop in 90 mins.  

nose

I like what i have seen of Zverotic, he is miles ahead of richardson, who even though is better than last season is at best very ordinary. I would give him an extended run with no problem.

twang

Not that simply at all as he's been okay at the very best. Decent going forward (awful final ball though) and pretty hopeless when defending.

KP_FFC

i've said this a few times my self
he seems much better than richardson attacking-wise and better defensivley too
give him a little more time to settle i think he could be very good for us

Jags

Martin Jol is a deluded mug. He keeps on playing players that are not on form or just don't do their share. It doesn't take a genius to notice that players like Senderos, Ruiz, Richardson & Berbatov just aren't doing it for us. Once again tomorrow we'll see the same line up that's failed us week in & week out with the same 'tactics'. People can defend Jol till the sun comes up but the results & performances over the past 25 games tell a different story.

nose

Quote from: Jags on November 01, 2013, 05:31:54 PM
Martin Jol is a deluded mug. He keeps on playing players that are not on form or just don't do their share. It doesn't take a genius to notice that players like Senderos, Ruiz, Richardson & Berbatov just aren't doing it for us. Once again tomorrow we'll see the same line up that's failed us week in & week out with the same 'tactics'. People can defend Jol till the sun comes up but the results & performances over the past 25 games tell a different story.

It's a lot more than 25 games that he hasn't known what he was doing

SimpleTactics

bump - as some of you might have actually opened your eyes and seen how poor Richardson was today.

btings

I think we'll see him next week at RB.  Riether may get a suspension for that stomp on Januzaj.

The Rock

064.gif

laugh of the day right there!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: The Rock on November 02, 2013, 06:42:19 PM

064.gif

laugh of the day right there!

Behave.

Richardson is much better than Briggs and Riise. Until we get a brilliant left back he's a good option.

SimpleTactics

and yet again it is clear i was right all along. Richardson is honestly one of the worst players i have seen put on the shirt.