News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Picayune Exclusive - Europa Final May be Postponed until after It starts again.

Started by Lighthouse, May 10, 2010, 12:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Due to the dust cloud escaping from Manchester as Utd fans  flee back home to Surrey. Plus the Volcanic ash escaping from a Freezer Food Place that Mums goes to. The Europa Final may be delayed until after the World Cup. But due to the fact that Fulham are the highest in the Fair Play League that can qualify for the Preliminary rounds in next seasons Europa AND England have finished high enough for a hung parliament. It means that Fulham will have to play in the Preliminary rounds before the final. If they go on to win the final they will then have to play in a knock out game to win the chance to play in the knock out stage later in the year.

Meanwhile Roy Hodgspon is buying Fulham from ASl Fayed and Asi Fayed will take over as the manager of the club thus allowing him to claim the free passport that comes with winning the part of Dorothy in Andrew Websters book of Stamps. So good luck lads and remember.... no I forget what but good luck with it. You don't need to be drunk to read this but it helps.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Steve_orino

Another one of our great writers - at his best!

Good stuff Beamer! 

(stole Beamer from someone on here, thanks)
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09