https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reither gets 3 match ban - confirmed

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, November 02, 2013, 06:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on November 02, 2013, 07:45:09 PM
Atleast we have very capable back up in Zverotic

....remains to be seen. We WILL find out though.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

The Bronsons

He's let himself down, and if he's got any sense (or a PR spokesperson) he'll own up and apologise in advance.

rusty shackleford

Im glad he was charged. The only thing is they need to punish anyone else equally

JBH

Just another thing that useless twit Probert missed! He is fast becoming the new Halsey

GW02

Thoroughly deserved to be retrospectively punished, do want to add though that's another Fulham first. Reither is the first player to be retrospectively charged by the FA just so happens it's against a United player!

The Swan

The bit of agro by the corner flag near the Cottage on Saturday , who was at fault. I could not see from the Hammy end but I watched it on MOTH and it looked as if Riether stamped on the United player.This is most unlike him. Will he get a suspension if he is charged.
The Swan

ffcbulgaria

there seems to be a 3 page now thread on him being charged by the FA, you might have missed him already getting in trouble :)

nevermind, it doesn't say anything but speculation however i've seen somewhere it officially happened

ToodlesMcToot

Though it's disheartening to see one of our own be suspended which he is sure to be, I am excited to see what we really have in Mr. Zverotic.

horse1031

Havent seen it but if it is a stamp he has to sit.  If it was against Cardiff, would it be treated the same?  He has to pick man u?!

BestOfBrede

Now we know why he quickly changed into a manure shirt and walked off smiling....
He was hoping to become inconspicuous !

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: horse1031 on November 04, 2013, 09:06:51 PM
Havent seen it but if it is a stamp he has to sit.  If it was against Cardiff, would it be treated the same?  He has to pick man u?!

It would've been treated the same, no matter. Born out of frustration I'm sure, but very poor judgement. He could've easily broken the boy's leg.

itombomb

Quote from: rusty shackleford on November 04, 2013, 06:43:32 PM
Im glad he was charged. The only thing is they need to punish anyone else equally
This, he acted stupidly and deserves a ban.

Though what a surprise it is a Fulham (smaller team) player who is the first to get done for it ad not Torres or others.

HatterDon

he should be set down for 3 matches. It was a disgusting display and a shame on the Fulham name. I can't believe it was Riether who did it; I thought he was a stand up guy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

Quote from: GW02 on November 04, 2013, 08:48:07 PM
Thoroughly deserved to be retrospectively punished, do want to add though that's another Fulham first. Reither is the first player to be retrospectively charged by the FA just so happens it's against a United player!

No, he isn't. There have been several players over the last few years who've been banned retroactively even though the ref missed the incident.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Stephen Kelly  would never do something like that  :022:

Reta should be in trouble .............awful creature
that kid  Januzaj is 18 years old

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/shocking-stamp-fulhams-sascha-reither-gets-away-with-attack-on-adnan-januzaj-gif/

F.luke

We need to be tougher and more aggressive if we want to stay up. How many local derbies have we witnessed us losing and come away thinking  we should have got in their faces big tackles and a few yellow cards I don't want us stamping but it think it's out of character with him and it was half hearted almost stepped over him but sort of pressed down as well :)

valdeingruo

I dont know what the intent was and it is over. In todays day and age professionals should know there are cameras EVERYWHERE, this isnt Sunday League, its Manchester United. Everyone has moments of madness, shame it overcame Reither really.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I can clearly see why he did it, Januzaj was on the floor shielding the ball with his body (which is technically speaking a foul) and he tried to kick the ball and unfortunately hit the kid. I don't really think there was frustration in it, but even if there was I'd be happy with that, how many times we have said we are getting accostumed to losing games? You have to get angry when you're losing.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Kasami had the ball when he did it  and he stamped on the lad  and wasn't even looking at the ball

There is no excuse ........

Admin

If I was manager, I'd have banned him for 3 games simply for putting the United jersey on and grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Throw it over your shoulder yeah, take it home for you kid, but parade around after we've just been beaten 3-1, no way. Must admit i've lost a lot of respect for the guy after this.