watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reither gets 3 match ban - confirmed

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, November 02, 2013, 06:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Stamp on man u player was not seen by ref. So it may go to video committee.

Fulham76

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on November 02, 2013, 06:28:15 PM

Is that what Fellaini was bitching about towards the end? If it was a stamp on a united player, no doubt at all that he'll be banned

MikeW

Just a shame he didn't stamp on Jol
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Haha, we finally reunite Riether and Dejagah and it may postponed for a few weeks. Fulhamish.

btings

For those who were at the game, it was -very- clear on the video replay, and looked intentional.  I think he sits.

CanadianCottager

Very likely, intentional kick off the ball followed up by a stamp. Poor form

JackyFulham90

Atleast we have very capable back up in Zverotic

theotherdembele

Certainly gonna get a minimum 3 match ban and deserved watched in on replay a few times now, honestly cant stand up for what he did.

leonffc

At least he's showing some heart!!

I read a report that described it as an 'attack' which reminded my of the time RVP could have been killed by Williams of Swansea kicking a ball at him.

theotherdembele

If showing heart means almost breaking a players leg then that's something I don't want too see, when you see it you'll understand what i mean.

Nero

the guy moved his leg as he was putting it down just like the Southampton player stuck his arse under Ambroettas hand last week

know are these acts of passion or frustration of jol poor tactics and losing nearly every week

Northern Cottager

Fair play to him. United get away with murder.

Sgt Fulham

Truly shocked at his actions. What a scummy thing to do, not what I would expect from him. Very disappointed to say the least and whatever ban he gets is deserved.

Lighthouse

Frustrations beginning to show. But haven't seen it, if true then a ban is in order.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RaySmith

I don't blame Riether - shows his passion and frustration.

Humbled

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 02, 2013, 06:31:03 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on November 02, 2013, 06:28:15 PM

Is that what Fellaini was bitching about towards the end? If it was a stamp on a united player, no doubt at all that he'll be banned
Kasami also pulled his hair, which I believe he was crying about

nose

i think kasami and reither were mega frustrated by the poor ref and the hopeless manager and a wind up merchant like fellani got the better of them.....   if they did it, and i think they probably did then a ban is deserved

Berbasilk_111

I guess thats all fellaini is at manchester united, a wind up merchant, definitely offers nothing much in terms of his playing ability...

HatterDon

Quote from: leonffc on November 02, 2013, 08:01:10 PM
At least he's showing some heart!!

I read a report that described it as an 'attack' which reminded my of the time RVP could have been killed by Williams of Swansea kicking a ball at him.

That's not heart, that's stupidity. If it was Sidwell who did it, this site would look like a lynch mob. Instead, all the hate is for Richardson and Senderos.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Slaphead in Qatar

Reither has been charged with violent conduct by F.A.