News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who are these teams that we'll finish above?

Started by SP, November 03, 2013, 04:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Palace - probably
Sunderland - possibly
Norwich - possibly
Cardiff - unlikely
Stoke - possibly
WHU - possibly
Villa - unlikely
WBA - unlikely
Hull - possibly but already on 14 points

Some of our rivals can rely on their home form. If we don't sign any players in January I reckon it's Sunderland, Stoke, Norwich & ourselves fighting over the 2 remaining places.  We have a little depth to our squad for when we start picking up injuries but I've no idea of the quality of our opponents reserves?

Holders

I reckon we should finish above Palace and Sunderland. One other would be nice.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jack Fulham

According to Jol there is 6 or 7 teams worse than us so we will be okay. I would love someone to ask him to name them. Its such a poor attitude and that is reflected in the players.

epsomraver

there is only Palace and Norwich at present I think

Andy S

MrProphet

Quote from: epsomraver on November 03, 2013, 05:20:54 PM

I'm not sure even Norwich are worse then us if United wanted to score 7 in the first half yesterday I think they could have

The shear stupidity of Jol and his comments is unbelievable is he a moron?

Jimpav

There is a danger that Sunderland turn their season round in the way that Southampton did last year. Southampton were written off by everyone until Atkins was sacked and they then cruised to safety. I don't think Jol has enough in his tank to do this based on his previous two seasons with us.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Jack Fulham on November 03, 2013, 05:06:51 PM
According to Jol there is 6 or 7 teams worse than us so we will be okay. I would love someone to ask him to name them. Its such a poor attitude and that is reflected in the players.

Only 4 now.  The number is getting smaller.
¡COYW!

Nero

after we played the same team this season as last we are already 5 pts worse off not including the Promoted Clubs

MJG

I got told the other day I was being selective with stats. Well as I have been saying, lose next week we would be in bottom 5. Well good old Jol has got us there a week early.
We are going to have to see a dramatic change in form if we are not looking for a final day result again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

jarv

Definitely bottom 3 at xmas but that's where we were with Hughes I think. (That dreadful home defeat against West Ham). What did he do to get us up. Maybe Jol should give him a call. Maybe Fulham should rehire him at xmas.

St Eve

Palace, Sunderland, Norwich, Stoke, W Ham, Cardiff, Villa, W Brom, Hull are all worse than us

Burt

Lighthouse

Quote from: jarv on November 03, 2013, 08:33:30 PM
Definitely bottom 3 at xmas but that's where we were with Hughes I think. (That dreadful home defeat against West Ham). What did he do to get us up. Maybe Jol should give him a call. Maybe Fulham should rehire him at xmas.

Despite plenty of people wanting Hughes out I did say at the time that despite the awful performance Hughes was trying to make the team more attacking. It wasn't working but given time I hoped it would.

Jol has had over two seasons. The side have rarely played well for a full ninety minutes in that time. The club with its lack of investment are partly the problem but Jol I am afraid will never turn this team around because he has no idea even now what the best way to use the players he has.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

St Eve

Really! I thought we beat a few teams  by 4 or 5 goals - Norwich, Newcastle come to mind. Drew at Arsenal, beat Arsenal, a few draws with Chelsea, beat Spurs. Maybe we are all being a little over critical. Tough times indeed but let's try to get through this whether Jol is the manager or not.

Lighthouse

Yes in over two seasons we have beaten a few teams well. Makes the fact we play so poorly the rest of the time a real mystery doesn't it?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alfie

Quote from: MrProphet on November 03, 2013, 05:32:09 PM

I'm not sure even Norwich are worse then us if United wanted to score 7 in the first half yesterday I think they could have

The shear stupidity of Jol and his comments is unbelievable is he a moron?

Yea that would do team morale very good for him to go out and dig his players.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JackyFulham90

I think we will finish above

Sunderland
Palace
Hull
Norwich
Stoke
Cardiff
West Ham
Aston Villa

Leaving us finishing 12th

fulham traveller

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on November 03, 2013, 11:36:23 PM
I think we will finish above

Sunderland
Palace
Hull
Norwich
Stoke
Cardiff
West Ham
Aston Villa

Leaving us finishing 12th
no chance we will finish 12th, I am sticking to 15th like I said at the start of the season, now I am hoping, I would take 17th now t.b.h

HatterDon

Yep, if Jol stays, that's the two we'll go down with.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel