News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Under 21s - at what point in this season....

Started by Robbie, November 05, 2013, 06:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

.. do we simply sack the seniors/MJ and run out the Kids (plus Stockdale)? 

sunburywhite

When we are 15 points adrift with only 4 games to play
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bulgariawhite

Good point made. Could it be any worse than what we are already enduring? I am that starved of success that \i look forward to looking at the league results and tables for the 21's and 18's. It is not so depressing.

Furby

Quote from: bulgariawhite on November 05, 2013, 06:43:57 PM
Good point made. Could it be any worse than what we are already enduring? I am that starved of success that \i look forward to looking at the league results and tables for the 21's and 18's. It is not so depressing.

Exactly the right question.

Like Jol rested our 'Best' players for the Leicester game to be fully fit for Man U. If he had played our best team midweek would we have gone out of the cup, and then would we have lost by 5, 6, or 7 against Man U because of it? I personally don't think we would've.

Norwich did exactlythe same thing, and look where that got them Saturday.

Give Dembele and Mesca a chance in my opinion.

Jamie88

The irony would be the league would fine us for fielding a weak team even though they'd be a hundred more times interesting to watch!