more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPHa v Fulham FA Youth Cup

Started by SouthfieldWhite, November 08, 2013, 01:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Our u18s have been drawn away to QPHa in the FAYouth club

I'm trying to get as many fans as possible to go and cheer our great u18s side, tickets will be cheap and could be a good night out and give our boys some real vocal support and make like a home game to them

Will update once a date is known, if you've ever wanted to go to an u18s game, this is the one :-)

elgreenio

to be played by the 21st Dec, iirc they're usually the Wed and Thurs before that date
touch my camera through the fence

MasterHaynes

Is it at Motspur or the Cottage? This is a must see.

elgreenio

Quote from: MasterHaynes on November 08, 2013, 02:28:28 PM

is at their gaff. Not sure if it would be moved to Loftus Road, otherwise their training ground isn't the easiest to get to.
touch my camera through the fence

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: elgreenio on November 08, 2013, 02:05:00 PM
to be played by the 21st Dec, iirc they're usually the Wed and Thurs before that date

F**K, I'm in America then. Would have loved to go
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

Quote from: elgreenio on November 08, 2013, 03:22:00 PM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on November 08, 2013, 02:28:28 PM

is at their gaff. Not sure if it would be moved to Loftus Road, otherwise their training ground isn't the easiest to get to.
driving wise it is, just off of the a4. other options could be Piccadilly train to hatton cross then a bus. not much around the area at all though, just a couple of pubs.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SouthfieldWhite

It won't be at their training ground and I'd be surprised if they didnt play it at Loftus road

Buffalo76

Unfortunately my cousin is married to the Academy manager of ha ha, and i had high hopes for her too !. He thinks he's gods gift to football. An arrogant cocky you know what. Beating those skid marks is always satisfying , regardless of what level. But beating them on this occasion would be just as sweet. That would put the you know what in his place.  049:gif

Humbled

unless the rules have changed the FA Youth Cup must be played at the home teams stadium/ground......

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Humbled on November 08, 2013, 06:34:52 PM
unless the rules have changed the FA Youth Cup must be played at the home teams stadium/ground......

No that's not correct, and not sure if that use to be a rule or not

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on November 08, 2013, 08:53:31 PM

These are the only rules I can find in regards to venues

9. VENUE FOR MATCHES
(a) Venue
(i) The venue of each match will be that of the first drawn Club unless the consent of the
Council has been obtained to any change of venue up to and including the Fifth
Round Proper.
(ii) No monetary or other consideration shall be asked for, offered or paid in connection
with negotiations for a change of venue.
(iii) A match shall not be played on a neutral ground without the consent of the Council.
(iv) In any event, the Council shall have the power to order that any match be played on
an alternative ground or date, if it is considered appropriate and necessary. For ties
switched from the ground of the Club first drawn, the Council shall determine the
financial conditions in which the tie shall be played.

Taken from - http://www.thefa.com/~/media/698F3FF5C2A841F1AF22C2F3DA12DD36.ashx/FA%20Youth%20Cup%20Rules.pdf
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SouthfieldWhite

Humbled

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on November 08, 2013, 08:53:31 PM

when I played in the FA Youth Cup we always played at the clubs ground and this season was my nephews 1st year in the cup and his club were also hoping for a good draw so they could play at a "top" prem clubs gound

EDIT - it was always midweek and under the flood lights regardless of playing at Old Trafford or Borhamwood, possibly not a RULE as I had previously stated but is common practice very rare is it not at the first teams ground