watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool Away!

Started by sims48, November 09, 2013, 10:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sims48

Got such a weird feeling about today, can just see us getting something, I don't know why, just have a feeling about this game...

I think LFC after last week, Brendan Rodgers and the fans would like to see a huge win, but just got a feeling we might hold on and nick something.... Plus Berba enjoys scoring at Anfield....

I hope I'm right!

The Old Count

I've got the same feeling but, then again,  I have just had a joint.
And I've got a jacks on us to win 1 - 0. And for Sidders to score.

I'm in the swinging arm birkenhead with a couple of mates btw.

Aaron

The following has happened to me in the past couple of days:

1) Got a root canal.. It failed and has been causing me mad agony the past three days.  Need to get that fixed on Monday except I can't actually get to there because of point 3.

2) Driving home last night, realised I'd left my eCig in my old Gran's place and because of what follows next, I can't get it back.

3) Turbo blew up on the car while I was driving home, can't get it into the garage until Monday and it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg.

4) Found out my pythons have managed to get a mite infestation, went to buy Betadine to treat them only to be advised that there's some global shortage of it and it is unavailable.

5) I also have some sort of stomach bug.

With all of this in mind.. I backed us for £20 to win today.. It CAN'T get any worse, can it?

Admin

Quote from: Aaron on November 09, 2013, 12:23:21 PM
The following has happened to me in the past couple of days:

1) Got a root canal.. It failed and has been causing me mad agony the past three days.  Need to get that fixed on Monday except I can't actually get to there because of point 3.

2) Driving home last night, realised I'd left my eCig in my old Gran's place and because of what follows next, I can't get it back.

3) Turbo blew up on the car while I was driving home, can't get it into the garage until Monday and it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg.

4) Found out my pythons have managed to get a mite infestation, went to buy Betadine to treat them only to be advised that there's some global shortage of it and it is unavailable.

5) I also have some sort of stomach bug.

With all of this in mind.. I backed us for £20 to win today.. It CAN'T get any worse, can it?

It can't get any worse no, a heavy defeat today wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, but this has been going on for the past 2 seasons without any signs of improvement. I'm hoping we get shock Spurs result today, but I just can't see it. We need a big team performance to achieve that, with certain individuals giving individual performances.

Sammyffc

Quote from: The Old Count on November 09, 2013, 11:41:44 AM
I've got the same feeling but, then again,  I have just had a joint.

having a joint before a fulham game would make me sleep for about a week

Burt

Quote from: Sammyffc on November 09, 2013, 01:29:00 PM
I've got the same feeling but, then again,  I have just had a joint.

As opposed to how long if you try and watch a Fulham game, rather than have a joint...?

Rhys Lightning 63

FFC: Stekelenburg, Zverotic, Senderos, Amorebieta, Richardson, Dejagah, Sidwell, Parker, Kacaniklic, Kasami, Berbatov
subs: Stockdale, Hughes, Boateng, Karagounis, Taarabt, Ruiz, Bent

Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge.
subs: Jones, Enrique, Alberto, Moses, Sakho, Allen, Sterling.

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The Old Count

Quote from: Burt on November 09, 2013, 01:36:13 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on November 09, 2013, 01:29:00 PM
I've got the same feeling but, then again,  I have just had a joint.

As opposed to how long if you try and watch a Fulham game, rather than have a joint...?

It was only to take my mind off of having my hubcaps nicked.