more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Battlefield 4

Started by Sammyffc, November 09, 2013, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

time for the random geeky game post  067.gif

don't suppose any other FOF are battlefield fans rather than COD ?

in my eyes call of duty doesn't touch battlefield. Sort of like saying senderos's is as good as thiago silva.  064.gif

but in all honesty the online multiplayer on battlefield 4 is out of this world. Battlefield 3 was beyond expectations anyway but this has topped it off for me , i am and will always be a battlefield geek . Considering a few years ago i was a call of duty fan through and through , how times change  090.gif :HD:

whats your thoughts on the running Call of duty/Battlefield saga ?

The Equalizer

Throw it in the bin and buy GTA V. The online gaming takes the piss out of COD and Battlefield.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Sammyffc

completely different type of game ! had GTA since it came out ;) played with a few members on here swell i believe

fulhamben

Quote from: Sammyffc on November 09, 2013, 11:48:58 AM
completely different type of game ! had GTA since it came out ;) played with a few members on here swell i believe
yes you did, I'll be getting bat 4, but only when I get my shiny new ps4. So if your upgrading yourself I'll clan up with you
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sammyffc

yeh sweet mate !! i'll be coming on GTA more now i've neglected it abit. I only to bat 4 because i can upgrade to ps4 for a tenner when u buy it . worth it to rank up haha

King_Crud

I will buy it at some point, I was a COD player but am willing to switch

fulhamben

Quote from: King_Crud on November 09, 2013, 03:53:49 PM
I will buy it at some point, I was a COD player but am willing to switch
its a far superior game. huge maps planes tanks and choppers.

Humbled

i have it on pre order....
is anyone getting a xboxone?

hesedmedia

Old-school PC BF fan reporting in. Really unhappy about EA/DICE's anti-mod community policies, Project Reality for BF2 was amazing. I've switched to ARMA 2/3 now, as it felt like most of the BF3 players were playing COD-style, turning the game into a twitch-shooter.

Having said that, I just bought 4, so, we'll see. If anyone wants to play on PC, let me know.

fulhamben

Quote from: Humbled on November 09, 2013, 04:14:54 PM
i have it on pre orderÂ….
just out of intrest, why did you go for the xbone? less power and costs more

fulhamben

Quote from: hesedmedia on November 09, 2013, 04:37:47 PM
Old-school PC BF fan reporting in. Really unhappy about EA/DICE's anti-mod community policies, Project Reality for BF2 was amazing. I've switched to ARMA 2/3 now, as it felt like most of the BF3 players were playing COD-style, turning the game into a twitch-shooter.

Having said that, I just bought 4, so, we'll see. If anyone wants to play on PC, let me know.
yes 2 was better than 3 in my mind

Humbled

Quote from: fulhamben on November 09, 2013, 04:43:15 PM

the online aspect of the xbox far out ways what playstation has offered in the past. i have both the ps3 and xbox 360 and i can not stand the playstation.
Playstation always had the fact online play was free on their side but that is no longer the case.
I see COD is running in 720 on the xbox and 1080 on the playstation but unless you have both next to me i won't realise the difference.

sad i know but i watched Europe vs USA (Battlefield 4) online the other day and the game looked amazing and i had no issue with graphics and it was being played on the xbox one

fulhamben

Quote from: Humbled on November 09, 2013, 04:50:01 PM

the online aspect of the xbox far out ways what playstation has offered in the past. i have both the ps3 and xbox 360 and i can not stand the playstation.
Playstation always had the fact online play was free on their side but that is no longer the case.
I see COD is running in 720 on the xbox and 1080 on the playstation but unless you have both next to me i won't realise the difference.

sad i know but i watched Europe vs USA (Battlefield 4) online the other day and the game looked amazing and i had no issue with graphics and it was being played on the xbox one
fair enough, but the ps4 has caught up with xbox in the online aspects, and it still arguably free as with ps plus service you get lots of free games with it

Humbled

Quote from: fulhamben on November 09, 2013, 04:52:06 PM

fair enough, but the ps4 has caught up with xbox in the online aspects, and it still arguably free as with ps plus service you get lots of free games with it

i literally play 3 games - COD, BF and Fifa so the free stuff doesn't make much of a difference to me.
i will be honest i don't know much about the technology i simply went on what i have preferred out of the ps3 and 360.
Price, there is a bit of a difference however anyone that got in quick enough got fifa etc and with the xbox u get kinect whereas the playstation equivalent  is £50+ extra. in effect the xbox comes fully equipped to run at its full potential the playstation requires additional extras IF you want it to do so

fulhamben

Quote from: Humbled on November 09, 2013, 04:59:07 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 09, 2013, 04:52:06 PM

i literally play 3 games - COD, BF and Fifa so the free stuff doesn't make much of a difference to me.
i will be honest i don't know much about the technology i simply went on what i have preferred out of the ps3 and 360.
Price, there is a bit of a difference however anyone that got in quick enough got fifa etc and with the xbox u get kinect whereas the playstation equivalent  is £50+ extra. in effect the xbox comes fully equipped to run at its full potential the playstation requires additional extras IF you want it to do so
does kinnect work with those games? never been a fan of kinnect or the playstation version. and as to tech side it doesn't make much difference as most games that run on both consoles are always made for the weaker console so they don't have to make 2 versions.

Humbled

not sure if kinect works with them... i prob won't use it to be fair lol.
1 thing i can't wait to use is Skype during games, that way i can play a mate online and Skype also it just adds to the banter i think.
you can also split screen so next time the mrs moans about watching emmerdale on the laptop cos I'm playing fifa i will just put it on split screen and explain to her i now require a bigger tv ;-)

fulhamben

Quote from: Humbled on November 09, 2013, 05:14:36 PM
not sure if kinect works with themÂ… i prob won't use it to be fair lol.
1 thing i can't wait to use is Skype during games, that way i can play a mate online and Skype also it just adds to the banter i think.
you can also split screen so next time the mrs moans about watching emmerdale on the laptop cos I'm playing fifa i will just put it on split screen and explain to her i now require a bigger tv ;-)
nice

Sammyffc

i think it goes down to what people prefer once again

messi or ronaldo
Fifa or Pro
COD or BF
Xboxone or PS4

my answers are in bold ! haha

fulhamben

Quote from: Sammyffc on November 09, 2013, 05:30:19 PM
i think it goes down to what people prefer once again

messi or ronaldo
Fifa or Pro
COD or BF
Xboxone or PS4

my answers are in bold ! haha
read somewhere that ps4 has taken 4 to 1 more pre orders than the xbone