watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, November 09, 2013, 12:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

After 60 years of loyal chanting for the first time ever I have a dread for today. The term Fulhamish always rode high in my hopes but our current 'boss' has gradually dismembered these dreams. They have S&S and we have B&B. Sadly the Dutchman has them playing as Bed and Breakfast. My main plaudits go to those hardly souls who are now making their way to Anfield. Me of little faith?

092.gif         

WhiteJC

if we win 1-3 I won't be surprised however I'm expecting a 3 or 4-0 brubbing, fulhamish is alive and kicking in my head :dft011:

Artful Dodger

Sauraz v Sendeross......hmmm! Lets hope we play as a team and don't leave the back four exposed again or it could be a very long afternoon. Hats off to those making the trip!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

LBNo11

...there have been a few similar threads of late Mike, and fans turn of fellow fans and expectations are low because we are told we expect too much: what if the Fulham team and manager had had that attitude when we beat Man U 1-3 against all odds?

We need belief as that is all we have left to cling on to - keep the faith, not Jol...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bog

Les, I was there that day at Old Trafford as you are probably well aware, but that was because I really thought we could win because of the underrated squad we had and the team spirit. But now....Senderos v Suarez? Like Usain Bolt v Anne Widdowcombe over 100m....that enthusiastic am about to start the ironing....(Iron Mike Les?)

092.gif   

Fernhurst

The Panel on SSN have just announce their predications for the game.

The Lowest loss predicted was 3-0!!

Our starting team was put up on screen and my heart sank......
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Have just listened to the first half....am I surprised. No. The possession sounds like 90-10.

092.gif