watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So it's ok .......

Started by vagrant, November 09, 2013, 02:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagrant

To call Jol a fat ineffective tactician, Mr. Blobby, a useless lump etc etc, seems to be fine, but if I disrespect fellow posters by using those words I would be in trouble with the Mods.

I know the man is disliked by most on here, and I'm not saying I like him and his tactics, but is it really necessary to call him a ineffective tactician when posting.

And before anyone says it's because of what he's doing to the team I love, remember it's the team I love as well ....

The Old Count

Quote from: vagrant on November 09, 2013, 02:00:46 PM
To call Jol a fat ineffective tactician, Mr. Blobby, a useless lump etc etc, seems to be fine, but if I disrespect fellow posters by using those words I would be in trouble with the Mods.

I know the man is disliked by most on here, and I'm not saying I like him and his tactics, but is it really necessary to call him a ineffective tactician when posting.

And before anyone says it's because of what he's doing to the team I love, remember it's the team I love as well ....

I quite agree.  It's uncalled for, puerile and not like Fulham.

Deanothefulhamfan

I think there is a slight difference as people are attacking a third person , as appose to a direct insult which is obviously not tolerated. That being said it is still highly disrespectful, and if people are taking offence then it needs to be addressed.

Either way I hate the term "ineffective tactician" being used in any sentance by any poster - it is a horrible word, and should not be used by anybody imo

LBNo11

...I agree that it is not nice, and if the current manager was a member of this forum it would be dealt with appropriately.

As far as I'm aware he is not a member and as such falls into the public domain where using such epithets are commonplace on all forums or blogs etc., such as the "rat-faced Suarez", the "fat Brian Dear who had his own postcode" - the "big bald moderator" etc.,

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

JBH

:plus one: the mods are always turning a blind eye to insults against Jol mainly because their mates are the ones posting the vile comments  :028:

Admin

Quote from: JBH on November 09, 2013, 02:39:57 PM

:plus one: the mods are always turning a blind eye to insults against Jol mainly because their mates are the ones posting the vile comments  :028:

Not really, it's just another opportunity for you to bait the Mods, nothing more. If anything, I/We just turn a blind eye to you these days as your accusations and constant jibes are becoming somewhat tiresome.

LBNo11

...JBH, I seriously wonder why you post on here if you dislike this site so much. There are other Fulham related sites where the comments are just as bad - in some cases worse. Perhaps you criticise posts on those sites as well, or just prefer to label this site as some sort of exceptional Fulham anti-Christ forum.

I haven't bothered to respond to you in the past, because what Admin says above is spot on, but if it makes you happy...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fulham76

I just had one deleted for saying that! Does that mean they don't like me? 

Harold Shand

To call Jol a fat fool, Mr. Blobby, a useless lump etc etc, seems to be fine, but if I disrespect fellow posters by using those words I would be in trouble with the Mods.

I know the man is disliked by most on here, and I'm not saying I like him and his tactics, but is it really necessary to call him a fool when posting.

You have hit the nail on the head.

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 09, 2013, 03:05:55 PM
To call Jol a fat fool, Mr. Blobby, a useless lump etc etc, seems to be fine, but if I disrespect fellow posters by using those words I would be in trouble with the Mods.

I know the man is disliked by most on here, and I'm not saying I like him and his tactics, but is it really necessary to call him a fool when posting.

You really want to go there? I don't know you, but I know that you like to wind people up and bait the Mods, you only have so much rope before it gets yanked.

RidgeRider

Given you ignore behind the scenes messages from at least 5 Mods, I will make this public, you are cruising close to the Sun. Keep it up and you will be posting someplace else soon.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Harold Shand on November 09, 2013, 03:47:17 PM
It's turning into Pravda on here.

I actually think the mods have an increasingly difficult job trying to let people speak their minds whilst maintaining some level of civility in the discussion.  Quite a few of the threads and accusations and tone of messages have evolved from merely childish to embarrassingly personal snipes.

Yes, things aren't pretty at the moment.  But we are all after a common goal, is it really that hard to not lash out at each other because of differing opinions?

Fulham76

Quote from: RidgeRider on November 09, 2013, 03:36:56 PM

Given you ignore behind the scenes messages from at least 5 Mods, I will make this public, you are cruising close to the Sun. Keep it up and you will be posting someplace else soon.

You have me mixed up with someone else, I've never ignored a PM from anyone. Feel free to message me & you will get a response. Makes no difference to me but may be a good idea to check your facts before 'making things public'. My email address should be readily available to a mod.

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 09, 2013, 04:06:52 PM

You have me mixed up with someone else, I've never ignored a PM from anyone. Feel free to message me & you will get a response. Makes no difference to me but may be a good idea to check your facts before 'making things public'. My email address should be readily available to a mod.

Check your PMs.

Fulham76

Quote from: Logicalman on November 09, 2013, 04:12:20 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on November 09, 2013, 04:06:52 PM

Check your PMs.

Check yours also, I've mailed you