watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Swansea

Started by Ordar, November 09, 2013, 05:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

After 4 disgraceful performances in a row there should be major changes in the side. Nothing can be as poor as the dross that the so called "big name" players have served up. I want to see:

------------Stekelenberg------------
Zverotić--Grimmer--Burn--Kavanagh
---------------Boateng-----------
-------Kasami--Parker---David----
----------Bent----Dembele-----

PaulJ123

Stek
Zverotic Hangeland Grimmer Briggs
Boateng
Parker Kasami
Dejagah Dembele Kacaniklic

079.gif

Barrie

0001.gif Right...send out a bunch of kids, with an crowd looking for blood, just looking to boo and accuse the manager of ineptitude. Smart move?  "Rabbits in the headlights".  Youth has it's place, but this is not the time or the place.  Could they do worse?  Oh yeh.

Zu-Meister

Stekelenburg

Zverotic   Hangeland   Amorebieta   Richardson

Boateng    Parker

Dejagah         David           Kasami

Berbatov

EJL

Many of you have gone mad. I don't blame you, but I'm just letting you know.

Ordar

If we play the same team and system we played today Swansea will beat us 3 or 4 nil.

Putting on some players who will actually try can only be an improvement

Fulham Tup North

I would send out the under 21's.  At least they look like a team.
Even the under 18's would show spirit and effort.
The rest of them are just an embarrassment.
You could take 11 fans from the Hammersmith End and they would show more commitment.  If you are going to lose you may as well give the impression you're trying.  We are not getting that at the moment.
Pathetic effort.  Oh and Ruiz made a big difference when he came on didn't he?  Not mentioned once by the commentators.
090.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

win-dup

don't really care any more and bitterly regretting spending over seven hundred quid to watch this dross.

Jags

Oh c'mon, if Jol is in charge then hardly anything will change. If you don't even play your best striker against a top team who may at least stretch their defence what makes you think he'll actually clear the decks & use common sense?!

threedhomer

Scott Parker is one of the three worst players on our team.  He is/was overhyped because he is English.  075.gif

ross_bamping

What a stupid post. I'm sorry, whatever team we put out, we will get destroyed. Happens every week.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

ross_bamping

Quote from: threedhomer on November 09, 2013, 05:34:51 PM
Scott Parker is one of the three worst players on our team.  He is/was overhyped because he is English.  075.gif

He is actually one of better players. Best of a very bad bunch.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

Danitar

Why bother, whatever we send out against we're going to get stuffed

filham

Before we pick the next team we should pick the next manager. I have been sitting on the fence regarding Jol for a long while but he can't last for a lot longer.

Fulham76

I still think the problem is the style of play, we're so negative & don't want to attack - if we do, we're far too slow going forward. Really think the players we have are good enough to keep us up but if Jol will only play to draw then we have a problem. According to the stats we had 3 attempts today with just 1 on target & 1 of those came late on. Liverpool had 23!
West brom were brave enough to go away to Chelsea & create 10 chances, Chelsea only had 11.
We have 2 of the premier leagues all time top scorers in our team but they don't get the service. Simply, if we don't try to win, we won't win.

Logicalman

Quote from: ross_bamping on November 09, 2013, 05:34:56 PM
What a stupid post. I'm sorry, whatever team we put out, we will get destroyed. Happens every week.

063.gif

MJG

Liverpool had 32 shots to our 4

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk