more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged: Liverpool game - Quotes - Ratings, etc

Started by BishopsParkFantastic, November 09, 2013, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefo

Quote from: MAHLUF on November 09, 2013, 06:59:05 PM
yeah he did but in such a foul mood i couldnt be bothered to type.
To be fair he was ok,Zveroic n Dejagah and Kasami ok. The rest make up in my
opinion what is the most dispirrated,ineffective team in the whole league,maybe
even in world football. Told you in bad mood lol

Lol dark room for you then. Anymore for anymore. I wonder how many involved out there today are in similar fashion. I would have an educated guess and say none. Nice little break coming up for a good ole jolly in the sun for a few days, and why not! Our club is as depressing as the winter weather. Only wish i could do the bloody same.

Berbasilk_111

zverotic was awful, don't know what some of you were watching, he really is league 1 material at best, as well as richardson, the rest were awful and probably wouldn't look out of place in the championship. Steks was the only player to perform to a premier league standard today - 7/10 solid performance

ScalleysDad

An old chum of mine who is up north to watch a game tomorrow went to Anfield. He texted me about 4pm to say how embarrassed he was on my behalf. He scored Berbatov a big fat nought and was surprised he came back out for the second half. Like that is new news these days ........................ 

The Swan

This is what our manager said at the end of the game against Loverpool.

Quote. If you go to a top side like Liverpool you have to try not to concede. On the ball we looked ok for the first twenty minutes then we conceded from a set-piece. The second goal was also from a set-piece. We made it too difficult for ourselves to get a result.
If you see the work we try to do in training I thought we would be fine today. Fernando is good in the air so to concede two goals is disappointing. The first thing you should do is not to give them too much space for manoeuvre, but we gave them too much respect.
I hope we do better in the future and Fernando knows that.  End of quote.

Mr Jol we are supporters of Fulham and we have known about the of lack of good defending for a long time.
Today is not the first time we have conceded goals from set-pieces.So far this season West Brom, Chelsea, Cardiff,Palace, Southampton(two) and Liverpool (two)
Mr Jol you are the manager (for the moment) sort it out at the back. Tell your defenders to MAN MARK at all set-pieces.
The Swan

nose

and also he said that the second half was damage limitation!
what an idiot!
hit them early in the second half by bringing on bent.... rand emoving either sidwell or parker who are too similar...in fact take off both parker and sidwell and bring on bent and boeteng...thus giving defensive cover and an attacking threat...get the first goal asnd gamble we could get a second... try to get an unlikely draw, not just throw in the towel.

taking off berba for karagounis was the height of stupidity and the art of no ambition whatsoever.... why have bent and tarabatt at all?

i actually have come to hate jol for his ignorant, stubborn stupidity.

i amways knew he was poor and he has disapointed in the depth of his poorness.

bog

What is that quote? You can only fool all of the public some of the time?

092.gif

ScalleysDad

Nose.
I suspect the Jol purchases and the loanees feel as bemused as you. For the likes of Bent and Taraabt they might as well go back to their parent Clubs as they seem to have no future here and are just taking up space on the bus.
I think we have covered this element before but if you are left on the bench at the end of performances like today you must surely be on the phone to your agent sharpish.

nose

Quote from: ScalleysDad on November 09, 2013, 09:26:13 PM
Nose.
I suspect the Jol purchases and the loanees feel as bemused as you. For the likes of Bent and Taraabt they might as well go back to their parent Clubs as they seem to have no future here and are just taking up space on the bus.
I think we have covered this element before but if you are left on the bench at the end of performances like today you must surely be on the phone to your agent sharpish.

we have covered all the elements loads of times, and because I have never liked jol i have covered the ground for more than 2 years, some people have defended him during that time. It's worse now because the teams heads are really down, they are so dispirited, they look confused, some of them looked like they actively tried not to pass to ruiz because he was so useless and he only ever wants to pass it to berba, and so on and so forth.
I would certainly be a better manager, and I would do it for half the wages..

SKSW6

Slagged another player off without really taking any blame himself.