watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged: Liverpool game - Quotes - Ratings, etc

Started by BishopsParkFantastic, November 09, 2013, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BishopsParkFantastic

Aparently he found the first half very disappointing... 094.gif 094.gif 094.gif  096.gig

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on November 09, 2013, 05:20:18 PM
Aparently he found the first half very disappointing... 094.gif 094.gif 094.gif  096.gig
...........but in the 2nd half we were better........................Doh!
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

LBNo11

..."they changed their shape" what a dirty mean trick for a team to resort to such tactics..!

:doh:

Keep the faith - NOT the manager...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fernhurst

Steve Claridge on BBC1 has just suggested Jol's tenure may well be over as " Professional players know how to lose a game,however, that performance was unacceptable by the Fulham players.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Furby

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 09, 2013, 05:39:56 PM
Steve Claridge on BBC1 has just suggested Jol's tenure may well be over as " Professional players know how to lose a game,however, that performance was unacceptable by the Fulham players.

Exactly. The players just don't want to play for him simple as that. I said it before, not one senior player has come out in support of Jol.

Holders

Quote from: Furby on November 09, 2013, 05:48:45 PM

Exactly. The players just don't want to play for him simple as that. I said it before, not one senior player has come out in support of Jol.

I'm not quite sure what Claridge means by that. The players that speak say in public that they support him, particularly those he recruited. If there really is a negative feeling in the dressing room it's about time they did something. 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Furby on November 09, 2013, 05:48:45 PM

Thought Bent did?

Furby

Yes he did, along with Taraabt, Kaca, Kasami and Richardson. I said this on another post. Two of those are loan players who aren't wanted anywhere near their parent clubs, two were signed by Jol and Kaca the last.

No captain (club or team), senior players like Hughes, Duff or Sidders that have been here a few years at least.

TheDon

Making Fulham look crap since 15.00

grandad

The players out on the field KNOW what they are supposed to be doing. If they refuse to do it they should be got rid of. I don´t care who they are. They are all paid a fortune & are supposed to be professionals. Even if they don´t agree with the manager where is their pride.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jimpav

Just realised that I forgot to change Suarez to captain instead of Lukaku. :doh:

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: TheDon on November 09, 2013, 06:28:08 PM
Making Fulham look crap since 15.00

Fulham. Making Fulham look crap since 2012.

sunburywhite

I have had a feeling for a while that the players are giving the manager all their "support" and are doing their best to get him sacked, all in the best professional manner.
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MAHLUF

Z E R O....................................
Manage rating  - 10

chiefo

Our keeper get anything? Didn't bother watching the game, knew what was coming so only getting info from bbc and our forums, did read he pulled off some great saves to at least keep it to 4?

MAHLUF

yeah he did but in such a foul mood i couldnt be bothered to type.
To be fair he was ok,Zveroic n Dejagah and Kasami ok. The rest make up in my
opinion what is the most dispirrated,ineffective team in the whole league,maybe
even in world football. Told you in bad mood lol

farfouille

Steks was superb! - 8
Kasami - 8
Dejagah - 7
Zverotica - 7

The rest were crap.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Deanothefulhamfan

Steklenberg 7

Not one good mention about any other Fulham player...  Amboreita, Richardson and Parker were truely appauling everyone else just above them but well below average

YankeeJim

Stekes did make some fine saves but could have done better on one or two of the goals. To be honest, he was exposed regularly. Why is Sidders as often as not our most forward player? You think Berbatov would get wind burn from him running past him.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

St Eve

most of them were bloody awful but a special mention to Richardson who even managed to be worse than bloody awful