News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Trying for some sense of perspective....?

Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, November 09, 2013, 10:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Amidst this ghastly situation we are in...

My 63rd birthday this week

Born in Fulham @ Parsons Green Maternity Hospital in 1950 (so no doubts regarding my FFC DNA)

Attended a close friends funeral 2 days ago

Watching the immensely moving Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance
All those past & present brave men & women who dedicated their lives to service & many who sacrificed themselves in the cause so we are free to choose what we do

Angry & worried about what is happening to our little club by the river - by a manager who cannot do the job, has lost the plot & doesn't have a shred of honour about him (take a look @ Holloway for a good example who knew his time was up & walked)

Seemingly powerless to do anything about it

Abandoned (for the time being it seems) by the loss of MAF & a foreign owner who delivers plaudits & says the right things - but is yet to deliver - what exactly?

Trying to find a balance but wanting fast action to bring about change - for our survival

Happy past days as one of the 3000 (when we were united & driven, motivated, challenged, working together as fans & a team - well @ least after MAF arrived)

Why allow a return to that again - & all the uncertainty

Come on Khan & the Board - ACT NOW before it is too late to make the change

Apologies all, it's been a dreadful week (& I don't mean my birthday) - yet we have so much to be thankful for - & FFC forms an important part of all that for many