watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bent and Tarrabat

Started by The Old Count, November 10, 2013, 08:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

They are both (Bent in particular) trouble.................They both should be at their cruising fitness  by now  .....BUT THEY ARE NOT
A full 16 weeks with us  and they ware both carrying timber and are unfit I would say Bent has put on weight  It is  frankly  ...shocking

Humbled

Quote from: KCat on November 10, 2013, 07:50:13 PM
They both should be at there cruising fitness  by now  .....BUT THEY ARE NOT
A full 16 weeks with us  and they ware both carrying timber and are unfit I would say Bent has put on weight  It is  frankly  ...shocking

our fitness as a team is poor, but i agree it looks as though they are carrying timber HOWEVER i am confident we would be better with them in the starting 11 than we are with Berba and Ruiz.

playing Kasami, Taarabt, Kaca/Dejagah and Bent in the same side will be far more attacking than Berbatov and Ruiz

as for trouble, i learnt to ignore all the BS about players with attitude when i played with Andrew Cole

a laughing Bent and Taarabt (at the back of a dug out) unseen by many had there not been cameras vs a Berbatov throwing his arms around, turning his back on play and team mates, swearing, walking with his head down and berating his team mates infront of everyone for a pass being 1 yard out from where he wanted it.... hmmmmmm what causes more tension.
the funniest part being he is stood next to them and had he been up the field where he is meant to be he would create more space for his team mates and make us more of a threat

nose

I think bent tarrabat and some others have been marginalized and alienated by the manager.
i think their reaction is of people who are made to feel unwelcome amusing themselves. If they don't play they will never feel involved. If ruiz is allowed onto the pitch at half time at liverpool ahead of me i would start to amuse myself otherwise.

perhaps bent was saying 'taking the best defender, zverotic off', was a great tactical move, and then they exploded with laughter at the sarcasm. I just don't know.

But tarrabat and bent are clearly not the problem and the picture was not helpful; and it was The Daily Mail, a publication for which I am ashamed to be British.

NogoodBoyo

Not that it matters, but I'm with Humbled and Nose on this one.  Bent and Taarabt have not been given a chance.  They are wasting away and are quite entitled to share a joke at any time (the more times the merrier).
We have much bigger things to worry about.
Nogood "they were only smiles too, isit" Boyo

MikeCdawg

Quote from: the nutflush on November 10, 2013, 09:03:45 AM
Quote from: farfouille on November 10, 2013, 09:00:00 AM
Quote from: the nutflush on November 10, 2013, 08:58:04 AM
Maybe Jol just farted loudly.  Everyone loves an unexpected fart.   Maybe they were just laughing at how poor Kieran Richardson was gifting Liverpool the fourth goal. 

I really hope it's the former.

I was laughing at Richardson myself.  If I didnt laugh I would have cried. 

I felt the same way

The Old Count

I'm astonished that some people still don't get it.  But there you go!

ToodlesMcToot

I think many supporters are just so angry with our situation that pretty much anything that isn't obvious "bleeding for the club" in the manner of Murphy or McBride is going to be picked apart.

It's easy to take something as innocent as an ill-timed joke or whatever it was between Bent and Taarabt as being indicative of the problem we have or that they just don't care for our club.

The fact is that the "care" bit is a two edged sword. The club has no investment in their future either.

A question for those who are upset with these two: If Fulham were comfortably mid-table and the team were putting up a fight vs. the Scousers and this little laugh was seen, would anything have been made of it? I can remember seeing plenty of similar "diversions" on the screen in happier times and never saw a word typed about the players' attitude on this site.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

luisfa

it is disgusting, however they are honest
there are many others that don`t give a shout and are pretending to be very into the team