watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bent and Tarrabat

Started by The Old Count, November 10, 2013, 08:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

I was horrified to see the picture of Bent and Tarrabat, sat behind Mr Jol, laughing and joking as we went behind  4 - 0 (Mail online).

They clearly don't give a monkey's about the club.  I wonder how many others we've got who feel the same?

Shades of QPR?  Too many players just on a meal ticket?  Hughes admitted that he had made that mistake.  Has Mr Jol?

Would Roy have signed these sort of players?  Absolutely not.

Fulham76

Quote from: The Old Count on November 10, 2013, 08:18:22 AM
I was horrified to see the picture of Bent and Tarrabat, sat behind Mr Jol, laughing and joking as we went behind  4 - 0 (Mail online).

They clearly don't give a monkey's about the club.  I wonder how many others we've got who feel the same?

Shades of QPR?  Too many players just on a meal ticket?  Hughes admitted that he had made that mistake.  Has Mr Jol?

Have you seen the highlights? (Not sure if that's the right word). We were absolutely pathetic. It was seriously like a training match for Liverpool - never seen anything like it from professionals. Unfortunately though, it was laughable for any non Fulham people watching & bent & taraabt don't care for us. May be different if bent was given a run in the team rather than just warming the bench,

farfouille

I am absolutely disgusted with their attitude. Loanees don't really belong to a team, it seems.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

the nutflush

Maybe Jol just farted loudly.  Everyone loves an unexpected fart.   Maybe they were just laughing at how poor Kieran Richardson was gifting Liverpool the fourth goal.  

farfouille

Quote from: the nutflush on November 10, 2013, 08:58:04 AM
Maybe Jol just farted loudly.  Everyone loves an unexpected fart.   Maybe they were just laughing at how poor Kieran Richardson was gifting Liverpool the fourth goal. 

I really hope it's the former.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

the nutflush

Quote from: farfouille on November 10, 2013, 09:00:00 AM
Quote from: the nutflush on November 10, 2013, 08:58:04 AM
Maybe Jol just farted loudly.  Everyone loves an unexpected fart.   Maybe they were just laughing at how poor Kieran Richardson was gifting Liverpool the fourth goal. 

I really hope it's the former.

I was laughing at Richardson myself.  If I didnt laugh I would have cried. 

supersimmo123

Probably laughing at Ruiz coming on ahead of them. He is pony. Jol out.

alexbishop

I noticed this last night. Not best pleased.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

the nutflush

Quote from: supersimmo123 on November 10, 2013, 09:19:31 AM

Tarrabt:  Ruiz on?  This guys on drugs!
Bent:  Yeah I know. Lol.

The Old Count

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 10, 2013, 08:52:35 AM
Quote from: The Old Count on November 10, 2013, 08:18:22 AM

Have you seen the highlights? (Not sure if that's the right word). We were absolutely pathetic. It was seriously like a training match for Liverpool - never seen anything like it from professionals. Unfortunately though, it was laughable for any non Fulham people watching & bent & taraabt don't care for us. May be different if bent was given a run in the team rather than just warming the bench,

I was one of the idiots who wasted their money and went to see that embarrassment.
I've been to Sunderland, Newcastle and now this.   I swear that it is the last time I go until we have a new manager.

supersimmo123

Old Count after the away trips to Soton and Leicester I have decided no more. Hopefully the club might listen if there are no fans left!

The Old Count

Quote from: supersimmo123 on November 10, 2013, 09:37:24 AM
Old Count after the away trips to Soton and Leicester I have decided no more. Hopefully the club might listen if there are no fans left!

I forgot. I went to Saints as well.  I must have blocked it from my mind. 

I'm with you supersimmo. Not going 'till there's a change.

See you v Swansea then....lol.    Masochist alert!!!   

farfouille

Quote from: the nutflush on November 10, 2013, 09:27:50 AM
Quote from: supersimmo123 on November 10, 2013, 09:19:31 AM

Tarrabt:  Ruiz on?  This guys on drugs!
Bent:  Yeah I know. Lol.

Yes, we can at least make a caption competition out of it...

Taarabt: Did you hear that?
Bent: No. But I smelled it.
- Rene Meulensteen

beijing ben

But how do you know what they are laughing about? Ive laughed as Fulham have let a goal in before. These things happen. It could be unfortunate timing and not that they are laughing about the game..

MJG

Biggest issue is they are Jol's season long loan signings and neither being used. A waste of money and squad places and just another example of mismanagement of resources by that idiot

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

the nutflush

Taarabt:  Im so bored lets tag the seats.
Bent: I already did.

Northern Cottager

They'll have little affection for the club being brought in by that muppet to get their careers on track and knowing they can score goals, knowing we lack goals... And they are on the bench every week.

The Old Count

Quote from: beijing ben on November 10, 2013, 09:58:59 AM
But how do you know what they are laughing about? Ive laughed as Fulham have let a goal in before. These things happen. It could be unfortunate timing and not that they are laughing about the game..

I was at the game. With the performance up 'till then, 4-0 down and in danger of it being 7 or eight, I couldn't find anything to laugh at.

ross_bamping

Bent is useless, and I'm glad he's only a loanee. Taarabt is overweight, and seemingly doesn't care. Never rated Bent, and Taarabt is wasting himself. If he gets fit, he would play. Typical QPR player.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

the nutflush

Tarrabt:  Swap seats with me.  Martins heads so fat I cant see a thing.
Bent:  Please.  My eyes are bleeding.