watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player clapping the fans

Started by Berserker, November 10, 2013, 09:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

According to the BBC our players tried to get down the tunnel as quickly as possible yesterday, it was only Billy Mckinley's turning them back that made them come over to the Fulham fans after the game. Do you think this is often the case after bad matches as I thought they seemed reluctant at the Leicester match to come over to us, suppose they realise they may be booed

Sent from my GT-I9505
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

supersimmo123

After yesterday's performance they should be made to pay for te travelling fans tickets and travel expenses from their vastly inflated wage packets. Or better yet take it from that clueless clown Jols wages. We have far to many mercenaries in this team

fulhams_finest

I agree it definitely was a chore for them at the Leicester game - which is ironic as it was a chore for all of us to watch and then even more of a annoyance getting home!

Berserker

Yes bxxxdy hours getting home, worse from Liverpool I imagine

Sent from my GT-I9505
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mhbruce

Maybe some of them but karagounis came over straight away and gave his shirt to someone in the crowd

The Old Count

I was sat with some home supporters and they were taking the Mickey out of our players for not acknowledging the fans.

One scouser said that the players were worried about having the Fulham fan's leftover sushi thrown at them.

sunburywhite

Quote from: The Old Count on November 10, 2013, 09:46:02 AM
I was sat with some home supporters and they were taking the Mickey out of our players for not acknowledging the fans.

One scouser said that the players were worried about having the Fulham fan's leftover sushi thrown at them.

I am surprised a Scouser knew what Sushi is.
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Northern Cottager

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 10, 2013, 10:03:44 AM

They pass it on the way out of nicking from Selfridges.

the nutflush

Quote from: supersimmo123 on November 10, 2013, 09:36:04 AM
After yesterday's performance they should be made to pay for te travelling fans tickets and travel expenses from their vastly inflated wage packets. Or better yet take it from that clueless clown Jols wages. We have far to many mercenaries in this team

All the mercenaries.... does it kind of remind you of QPR last season?  There are too many similarities for Khan to ignore.  The problem is Khan doesnt know the first thing about this sport and probably doesnt even know who QPR are and what happened to them last season.

The Old Count

Quote from: Northern Cottager on November 10, 2013, 10:10:23 AM
Quote from: sunburywhite on November 10, 2013, 10:03:44 AM

They pass it on the way out of nicking from Selfridges.

I would have chucked one of my hubcaps at them but they'd been nicked.

ross_bamping

Berbatov probably led them off the pitch. He is probably the worst captain a team could have. The only reason he's in the team is because of Jol.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.