more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Need to keep fighting

Started by BishopsParkFantastic, November 10, 2013, 09:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BishopsParkFantastic

Liverpool match Report in the Observer today:

"There were times when he (Suarez) and Sturridge versus the Fulham defence looked like a case for the League Against Cruel Sports. Jol mentioned that his team need to keep fighting, although that implies they have already started, which does not appear to be the case. He also suggested it takes an expert to avoid relegation, and there are not many about. Even if that is true it is not exactly fighting talk. Jol left Anfield looking as defeated as his team."

Berserker

G

Sent from my GT-I9505
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SKSW6

It's painful to read, but I'm actually glad we're getting slated left right and centre by the press. It'll hopefully wake the board up to the fact that we can't continue like this with Jol in charge.

filham

A home defeat to Swansea may well be the final nail in Jol's coffin but perhaps the chairman may decide to act sooner which may already be too late.

ron

Quote from: filham on November 10, 2013, 11:04:27 AM
A home defeat to Swansea may well be the final nail in Jol's coffin but perhaps the chairman may decide to act sooner which may already be too late.

It must be getting difficult to find space for yet another nail in that particular wooden overcoat.......