https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov unhappy!

Started by bucksfulham, November 10, 2013, 12:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucksfulham

Deanothefulhamfan

Let's hope he gets his wish.

First player to be dropped from our current team imo.

Sammyffc

lazy journalism . no quotes , no references. Just using a big name player thats all

ToodlesMcToot

I would hope that all of our first teamers are unhappy. Right now, they couldn't beat most reserve teams.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Sgt Fulham

Good, hope he gets lost. Anyone with such a bad attitude and low work-rate doesn't deserve to play in the Premier League, especially for my team.

bill taylors apprentice

ross_bamping

I would be over the moon if he left. Complete waste, and to top it all off, he's V/C.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

farfouille

Quote from: Sammyffc on November 10, 2013, 12:47:51 PM
lazy journalism . no quotes , no references. Just using a big name player thats all

Exactly. I don't believe a word in this article.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Pluto

Article is a complete joke but I wouldn't be sad to see him gone. He's a shadow of the player he was even without the attitude problem.

Vinnieffc

Rumour has it Jol told Berbatov to 'warm up, I want to take you off,  :005:

ron

Quote from: bucksfulham on November 10, 2013, 12:13:04 PM
We can but hope to get some cash for him in January

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/35506-berbatov-wants-fulham-exit.php#.Un93wPlgcs4

That story underlines the threats that comes with the territory that Jol has taken us in to.

A struggling side soon attracts the circling vultures as other clubs seek to salvage players that they can make much better use of at decent prices because they are underperforming due to the situation they are in.

Logicalman

If you read the other 'stories' by those journos, it reads more like a High School project than serious writing. They are all 'alleged', 'believed', 'likely to' phrases.

How about "It is alleged that Jol believes he is likely to win the Prem with the current squad" - doesn't make it reality.

Fulham_Surrey

The article is correct. That is why he is playing badly.  He just wants out.  Same way he was at Spurs.  Moody premadonna. 

Berserker

I think he has been unhappy all season, look at the way he played at Newcastle. He is just turning up for the money, we are no longer a good enough side for him. Also he is probably aware Jol will go before January so thinks he will go as well

Sent from my GT-I9505
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

win-dup

HE'S bleedin' unhappy! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  :005:

Big Martin Jol

Initially my concern was that this sort of form would cause our big players (like Berbatov) to leave us. Then I realised that THEY'RE responsible for this - and if this is the kind of football they bring to Fulham, I'm happy for them to leave.

Berbatov wasted the best years of his career on the bench at Old Trafford. He won't compete at the sharp end of any major European league again.

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

nose

berbatove may be unhappy.... but he isn't as unhappy as me... he gets paid for underperforming not trying and sulking......I have to  PAY to watch him sulk on the pitch. He doesn't even start to recognise just how lucky and privileged he is.

the nutflush

Quote from: nose on November 10, 2013, 09:11:23 PM
berbatove may be unhappy.... but he isn't as unhappy as me... he gets paid for underperforming not trying and sulking......I have to  PAY to watch him sulk on the pitch. He doesn't even start to recognise just how lucky and privileged he is.

And how much do we pay this guy?  He should be wearing a stocking over his head carrying a shotgun.  Someone call him a cab.

mikeyffc28

I wonder what kind of financial return we would get for Berba in January? I would hope that we would pay someone (anyone!!!) to take him off of our hands to be honest and get rid of his poisonous attitude and work ethic.

ron

I have generally been behind Berbatov as being our one real quality player, and one of the first names on the sheet, but lately that has been a difficult opinion to defend, with his seeming indifference to the situation, state of the game, work rate, etc. 

All I'd say now is that he is not alone in the squad as appearing disinterested, uninvolved etc., and I would still love to see him playing in an atmosphere that has been generated by a motivated, keen, ambitious younger manager. We may then still see the player that we expected and hoped he would turn out when he arrived.

Is he worth what he is being paid? No, of course not. Neither is any of the other spoilt darlings who ply their trade in the current incarnation of top flight League Football in Britain.