Main Menu

Stoke 2-0 Up Against Swansea

Started by alexbishop, November 10, 2013, 04:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Admin

1-0, Walters after 8 minutes so we are officially in the bottom 3 now, unless things changes.

To be honest, I don't know if this is a good, or bad thing which might spark the Fulham board into dealing with Jol.

One thing I can say, is that this weekend has been a very, very bad one for all Fulham fans.

Gutted.     

Admin

Make that 2-0 now, Ireland on 25.

The Rock

I'd rather be in the bottom 3 at Christmas rather than end of the year. At least at Christmas there are no questions all the warnings signs are there (if there were any doubt already).

I wonder how bad the booing will be next home game - it could get really really bad.

Jags

2-0 now & surely alarm bells must be ringing at Craven Cottage with the hierarchy!! If the club don't act now we may as well get used to being in the bottom 3 as Jol as our manager can't lead us out of this trouble!

theotherdembele

Hopefully it's a good thing however i doubt Khan looks at the league table.

Disappointed we have to wait 2 weeks to get beat again and here what lame excuse he comes out with in our next fixture.

Wingnut

If that score becomes a result then the Swansea game is massive for the club, as we little to no chance of getting anything from West Ham away (despite their poor form) and Spurs at home.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Wingnut on November 10, 2013, 05:11:55 PM
If that score becomes a result then the Swansea game is massive for the club, as we little to no chance of getting anything from West Ham away (despite their poor form) and Spurs at home.

Massive for Swansea too. There done worse this calendar year than us.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: The Rock on November 10, 2013, 04:40:54 PM
I'd rather be in the bottom 3 at Christmas rather than end of the year. At least at Christmas there are no questions all the warnings signs are there (if there were any doubt already).

I wonder how bad the booing will be next home game - it could get really really bad.

I'm not so sure the concerns expressed by a good old fashioned "booooooooo" will work as in the past few weeks it has been a sporadic outburst that has peetered out very quickly. Empty seats might work better but we are in the heartland of tourist buy ups and buy outs. If we boycott Spurs, Villa and Citeh their colours will be all over the place. Any protest has to be a majority thing be it all standing and slow hand clapping,(blimey the stewards will go mental), staying to the end and protesting, not likely as if we do go behind to Swansea the exits will be busy or we get a chant going, "Oh we are failing, Jol has to go", but again it will peeter out. Would "Stand up if you don't believe" gather enough momemtum?

Wingnut

Quote from: God The Mechanic on November 10, 2013, 05:17:13 PM
Massive for Swansea too. There done worse this calendar year than us.

Yep. Their form has dropped since they won the League cup.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SP

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

SP

Jags

Out of the bottom 3. 3-2 Swansea. Now that's what you call great management from 2-0 down! Motivate the team, get them working & believe in their own ability & work together. Wish we had that fight in us.

grandad

We are out of the relegation zone.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JDH101

3-2. We are out of relegation. All is forgiven Jol - please sign a 3 year extension.

Supermitch

Will that be good for us?  Yes that it keeps us out of the bottom 3 for another 2 weeks but no in that being in that position will be more of a wake up call, if any more are needed.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

ron

Quote from: JDH101 on November 10, 2013, 05:57:55 PM
3-2. We are out of relegation. All is forgiven Jol - please sign a 3 year extension.

Absolutely. I always knew that the genial Dutchman would come right in the end.

:wine: