watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My apologies

Started by HatterDon, November 11, 2013, 05:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

This evening -- my time -- I was called "abusive" on this site and "combative" on another Fulham site that I value. Upon reflection, I think both gentleman were correct in their assessment of my comments. It occurs to me that sometime during the past year of Fulham's gradual decline into the feckless and gutless mess we see on the pitch each weekend, my usual positive nature has been replaced by angry frustration. I am at the point now where I'm not to be trusted with a keyboard on a Fulham site until the door at Motspur Park has hit Martin Jol squarely in his ample ass.

So, until that glorious day, I'll take part in Logicalman's prediction pool each weekend and perhaps submit the occasional View From South Texas. Aside from that, I promise not to submit again until I can re-discover the unalloyed joy of being a Fulham supporter.

For those who have been offended by what I've spouted in my rage in recent weeks, I most heartily apologize. Once our long international nightmare has ended, I look forward to coming back to this site. Until then ... .

COYW  049:gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

My  !! there is no need to Apologise,  we are all  downbeat and sour and have to deal with it in our own way.

"abusive" on this site and "combative"  ??????
You may well have been the latter but never the former

I do hope it is only a matter of hours before you are back  

:54: :54: :54: :54: :54: :54:

Berserker

Yes agree with KCat, you've never offended me. Fingers crossed it won't be long before your back.

Sent from my GT-I9505
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Old Count

Stay with it Hatter Don.

Everyone is fed up with the way things are.  There's bound to be a bit of frustration boiling over.

JBH

Well you have offended me on many occassions but at least you have faced up to the truth, now get some therapy and return refressed!!

:kettle pot: 086.gif 065.gif

Rupert

Quote from: JBH on November 11, 2013, 07:40:48 AM
Well you have offended me on many occassions but at least you have faced up to the truth, now get some therapy and return refressed!!

Refressed? Is that legal?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

JBH

Quote from: Rupert on November 11, 2013, 09:46:18 AM
Quote from: JBH on November 11, 2013, 07:40:48 AM

Refressed? Is that legal?

It is where I come from!!

Pluto

Don't go Don! I enjoy your postings and your perspective is often spot on.

We're all frustrated with the current situations, and I think most of us are guilty of letting those frustrations get the better of us on here from time to time. Let's not forget that all of us are Fulham fans and at the end of the day we all want what's best for club, even if we do sometimes differ in opinion on what that is!  049:gif

jarv

Don,
Stick around, keep posting. This utter mess that Jol has created now has Fulham supporters fighting amongst each other on here. The rubbish he puts out, the stupid comments he makes, the league table, the relegation form (all of which is Jol's creation) brings out the worst in a supporter. However, all of us need to take a deep breath before laying into a FoFer just because you don't like his opinion.
I get upset too, there are still Fofers on here who have a real go at Sidwell, every week. Why? He has been the best player this season. (my opinion). A real fighter which is what Fulham need more of right now.

epsomraver

Don just tell them to go and get " Cattled" there are some on here who think it clever to post support for Jol with no reasoning at all, knowing that it is a fraught time,  WUM s abound, Or failing that just post on the facebook pages, most read them as well.

WhiteJC

don't be too long Mr Hatter, I understand and share your frustration

FFC1987

Quote from: jarv on November 11, 2013, 12:00:33 PM
Don,
Stick around, keep posting. This utter mess that Jol has created now has Fulham supporters fighting amongst each other on here. The rubbish he puts out, the stupid comments he makes, the league table, the relegation form (all of which is Jol's creation) brings out the worst in a supporter. However, all of us need to take a deep breath before laying into a FoFer just because you don't like his opinion.
I get upset too, there are still Fofers on here who have a real go at Sidwell, every week. Why? He has been the best player this season. (my opinion). A real fighter which is what Fulham need more of right now.
Quote from: epsomraver on November 11, 2013, 12:06:09 PM
Don just tell them to go and get " Cattled" there are some on here who think it clever to post support for Jol with no reasoning at all, knowing that it is a fraught time,  WUM s abound, Or failing that just post on the facebook pages, most read them as well.

Love the fact that the OP in trying to be non controversial has managed to find two debates within this thread that has, at somepoint polarised opinion. Good work chaps.

Hatter, keep posting, no need not to. If (and I don't know) you found yourself worked up, and others complaining that you are of a somewhat combative mood, just watch the the europa goals and hope for better days. Thats what I do. No harm in hoping :)

Ultimately, we all want the same thing, we all just go about it in a slightly different way. If you go on a sabbatical the only losers are the readers of the forum. So shame on us.

ron

You can't get frustrated and angry at situations like we find ourselves in unless you are Fulham to the core.

And that is what we look for and value highest  amongst our brothers and sisters on this board.

mikeyffc28

Don,  I enjoy your posts on the site, we are ALL getting frustrated and anxious at the current situation.  We all have different ways of expressing ourselves, and it is just a real shame that even a fraction of the passion and fire that you clearly have for fulham cannot be displayed by a single fulham player at the moment in the way they are performing.  The owners, players and staff come and go, but we supporters must stick together through this tough spell.  :group hug: COYW   :clap_hands: 049:gif