more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Open letter to the club

Started by OdecaMynoT, November 11, 2013, 11:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdecaMynoT

Had to get this off my chest;

Hi, After another absolutely dire 'performance' against Liverpool I find the excuses and 'cow manure' served up as much of a joke as the 'performance' itself. (ref;'Phil frustrated','Liverpool HIGHLIGHTS'/LOWLIGHTS)

I find it extremely upsetting that as a lifelong supporter,( I'm 61,and my father before me) the club has developed a gearbox that only seems to work in reverse...ie back to the bad old days of the 70's-80's.

I really feel for the supporters who make the expensive trips around the country only to watch our beloved club perform in the most gutless way and come away feeling cheated.

This situation cannot continue.

There are many players at the club who seem to lack the passion and desire required,players playing for their 'pensions'  if you like.

As supporters I/we have been watching this scenario unfold for some time now.

Now that the club is under 'new ownership' the new owner must take the bull by the horns, take good counsel and get this team back on course.

Supporters and observers seem very clear on a necessary course of action.

To do nothing, (Blackburn comes to mind) will result in a slippery slope to obscurity again.

Mr Khan will need to sell a few more 'bumpers' to make up for his loss if/when this happens.

Here's HOPING for the best,

David   049:gif
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

JBH

And mine:

Hi

After yet another lack lustre, inept and pathetic performance by our so call premiership (and I use that term in a very loose sense) players I feel that the club has blatently let the fans down in not acting on improving the situation in SW6.

I also feel that my 2 season tickets were sold to me under false pretences as I paid a not insignificant sum of money up front to watch Fulham FC play and compete in the Premiership and all I am seeing is poor performances being displayed by 90% of the players who clearly don't give a damm about the club and obviously have no pride in themselves and by a manager and coaching team who have obviously are not qualified to oversee the running of the 1st team!

I know we can't win every game and I doubt if we will ever see the delights of European football again in the near future but what I do expect is for the club to face up to the fact that unless they do something now they are risking not being the Premiership next season.

I love this club and have done so for the past 50 or so years, it's just a shame that the people in charge don't feel the same way!

No doubt this email will end up in the bin and the CEO will continue to stick his head in the sand but at least you know what I and no doubt many more like me are feeling at the moment

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: JBH on November 11, 2013, 11:52:11 AM
And mine:

Hi

After yet another lack lustre, inept and pathetic performance by our so call premiership (and I use that term in a very loose sense) players I feel that the club has blatently let the fans down in not acting on improving the situation in SW6.

I also feel that my 2 season tickets were sold to me under false pretences as I paid a not insignificant sum of money up front to watch Fulham FC play and compete in the Premiership and all I am seeing is poor performances being displayed by 90% of the players who clearly don't give a damm about the club and obviously have no pride in themselves and by a manager and coaching team who have obviously are not qualified to oversee the running of the 1st team!

I know we can't win every game and I doubt if we will ever see the delights of European football again in the near future but what I do expect is for the club to face up to the fact that unless they do something now they are risking not being the Premiership next season.

I love this club and have done so for the past 50 or so years, it's just a shame that the people in charge don't feel the same way!

No doubt this email will end up in the bin and the CEO will continue to stick his head in the sand but at least you know what I and no doubt many more like me are feeling at the moment

Good letter.Hopefully this will turn into an avalanche of discontent.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

jms

Sadly I have sent 3 emails with similar content within the last 4 weeks. I have never received any acknowledgement from the club, but don't expect to, as I'm sure the 'Avalanche' of emails started some time ago......and they're not going to respond to hundreds or hopefully thousands of emails.
I believe the club behind the scenes is in a turmoil, and this is reflected by the number of admin staff who I follow on twitter, and who usually 'twitter' a lot, but at present 'have shut up shop' because they are receiving so many negative comments.
If Jol and Big head Berba are not removed this week, I fear short of a 'friendly' ( ?!  ) invasion of Motspur Park by the likes of us, nothing is going to change.....and we will limp towards relegation.

TonyGilroy

The admin people know how the supporters feel. They read the messageboards, use social media and deal direct with supporters. That's Mackintosh on down.

You have to assume that these views are passed on to Khan. My fear is that the euphoria of the Palace experience means that he simply doesn't believe it.

Dodger53

And Me..

I am 60 and all of our family have always supported Fulham (actually one 'uncle' who lived in Lots Road supported the others but he didn't go...any way

What sums it up for me is that from our kick off yesterday we didn't get the ball into the Liverpool half until after they had a Corner!

How can we "train to defend against set plays" when we cannot take Corners, Free Kicks, Throw Ins, even goal kicks go out or to the opposition.

I don't dispair at getting relegated but this lot won't survive the Championship.

I think only the Keeper, Sascha and Kasami would get into a good Premiership side which is why we will get relegated or bump along the bottom with the other useless sides until Jol goes - He is not a good judge of player, he is not a good coach and his comments show him to be not good at getting the supporters on his side. A one man disaster for what ever club he works for.

As my dad and grandfather always said "Always Support the Club first and those that work for it after that".

BestOfBrede

I don't think letters will get much response, well not as much as empty seats would, anyway.

JBH

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 11, 2013, 01:09:36 PM
I don't think letters will get much response, well not as much as empty seats would, anyway.

Prehaps if we go 3 - 0 down v Swansea in the first half everyone should walk out??

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 11, 2013, 01:09:36 PM

This is what will be paid attention to.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MJG

Just send an email to the CEO much easier

JBH

Quote from: MJG on November 11, 2013, 01:30:29 PM

Instead of posting on here where it makes no difference???

MJG

Quote from: JBH on November 11, 2013, 01:32:07 PM

What we need is a good old fashioned demonstration at the next game if he is not sacked

JBH

Quote from: MJG on November 11, 2013, 01:35:32 PM

What we need is a good old fashioned demonstration at the next game if he is not sacked

So if we are behind at half time and playing badly we all go home

MJG

Quote from: JBH on November 11, 2013, 01:37:41 PM

Not going to work, either has to be during game or at HT. Only way fans can get a message over.
What about just turning our backs when yet another corner hits the first man?

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: MJG on November 11, 2013, 01:41:54 PM

Not going to work, either has to be during game or at HT. Only way fans can get a message over.

Go to the Cottage, but don't enter. If no one is in there buying from concessions and no one is in the stands for the television cameras to show, Mr Khan will be forced to take action. Money and threats to income via bad publicity are the only way to instigate change quickly.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MJG

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 11, 2013, 02:47:10 PM
Quote from: MJG on November 11, 2013, 01:41:54 PM

Go to the Cottage, but don't enter. If no one is in there buying from concessions and no one is in the stands for the television cameras to show, Mr Khan will be forced to take action. Money and threats to income via bad publicity are the only way to instigate change quickly.
Fulham fans are far too passive to do anything like that. Maybe not buy anything form the stores would be a good start.
Just think those 5 people it take to serve 1 coffee will have longer to natter about what they did last night.

Andy S

Better still don't buy inside the ground until Jol is evicted or things improve
But send another complaint to the CEO every week we lose

aFFCn_Fan

How about banners with 'Jol's a joke' and 'Jol out' on them in the Johnny Haynes stand and Hammersmith end...they'll get TV coverage then. And if we lose and he's still not gone, then banners with 'Mackintosh out' too for the next game.
@hincharoo

TonyGilroy

F*** knows what happens next but the club knows how the supporters feel.

A few banners or empty seats isn't going to make a difference.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: TonyGilroy on November 11, 2013, 04:56:39 PM

F*** knows what happens next but the club knows how the supporters feel.

A few banners or empty seats isn't going to make a difference.

A few empty seats won't, but if a large portion of seats are empty it will.  If a whole horde of season ticket holders decide not to turn up to a game then there will be MASSIVE gaps.

Also, considering how much people have been suggesting the issues are in part (to varying degrees) due to a lack of confidence instilled in the players by Jol, any booing or chanting against them will be counter-productive on the day.  What about something at half time, when the players are out of earshot but the press will still be there to report on it.  Statement made, but without crushing fragile spirits.