watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's time to turn CC in to a hostile environment

Started by Tempest, November 11, 2013, 01:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

for our manager and our players.  Neither are meeting OUR expectations, neither are matching OUR passion, WE have been far too soft on them.

Any sign of negativity in play, lack of effort, not chasing back, not giving 100% we should just rip in to the players, express our desire to see commitment from them, some passion, some football, some flair some attempts on goal, when we see any aspect that meets our expectations then applaud it, probably over the top appreciation of any positivity to get our point across but genuinely let fly, especially at senior players if they fall below OUR standards.

Both are letting us down, we have a voice, we should use it. I wouldn't ordinarily be comfortable with turning against our players but something needs to be done, I feel to a degree, we are also letting the club down by not voicing our concerns and making it clear that both Jol and the players have been a disgrace in recent weeks and exceptionally poor in general in last 12 months.

If Jol can't give the players a kick up the backside then I'm afraid people its down to us. We've supported the players through the last 12 months and that supportive approach isn't working.

A sad time for me to think this is a viable option, demand positive forward attacking play but rip in to the team for any lack of effort, desire, negative play, refusing shots on goal.

I for one, cannot believe how easy the players are getting it, all of them, not one is standing up to be counted and if they can't take our criticism then frankly they're not fit to be a pro footballer and certainly not fit to represent OUR club.
Live in Falmouth!

FFC1987

JBH

ToodlesMcToot

If you want to organize something to instigate change, don't go to the games. Or better yet, go to the games, but don't enter the building.

That'll do two things: 1) remove the income from concessions and 2) generate lots of embarrassing news stories. Mr. Khan may be willing to ignore inept, apathetic performances from our team, but one can rest assured that he will not ignore those two things.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Pluto

Is this post a joke?! Turning our own ground into a "hostile environment" for our own players is the absolute last thing we need, and one way to guarentee another abject performance.

Fletchino

How about a good old fashioned pitch invasion, if rumours are to be beloved I hear the yoof are trying to organise one at full time after the Swansea match if jol is still in the job. 

LordNelson

Empty seats sends a clearer message to management. 
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"