watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If only Roberto Martinez had been available

Started by horse1031, November 11, 2013, 02:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

I think the board is searching for a replacement but who is out there?!  I know we have rehashed this about 100 times but we are going to have to be creative to find someone that can get us out of this mess and blend our team together.  Our team is talented and I think many coaches would love to have a chance with our team and setup at Fulham.

The Equalizer

I'm still not getting this Di Matteo love-in. He's been sacked from his last two clubs and has been out of work for a year, so no one else seems to want him either!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Kit Symons

If we are to sink or swim,  far rather with one of our own

Ordar

Lee Clark with Smurph as number 2.

Got to be worth a shot. You dont take Huddersfield on a 43 match unbeaten run and not have something about you. Both former Fulham captains.

Northern Cottager

I genuinely didn't want Martinez. Thought it was odd how he got so much praise for just about escaping relegation for a few years, now hes proving he is a good manager at the right end of the table.

FFC1987

The guys behind the genius loan signings of Lukaku and Barry deserve much praise and the board for backing the signing of McCarthy after losing a key member of the team. Reinvestment is a wonderful thing! Hat's off to Martinez too though.

Cravenawin

Martinez was available though. Fulham were the ones who couldn't be arsed to enquire.

JDH101

As of right now, just sacking Jol would be a step in the right direction. It doesn't matter who is available, the first thing we have to do is sack Jol. That will be an instant improvement. Symons or anyone can take over for the short term and at least demand 100% from each player on the pitch.