watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

stunned

Started by nose, November 11, 2013, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

it's 440 on monday and we still haven't got rid of him yet.... in fact there is no news at all..... what are the board waiting for.

madffc

it's worrying isn't it... if he doesn't go today will he go within the next 2 weeks?... le sigh

Fulham76

Quote from: nose on November 11, 2013, 04:40:37 PM
it's 440 on monday and we still haven't got rid of him yet.... in fact there is no news at all..... what are the board waiting for.

I have a horrible feeling he'll be with us for a while yet.

alexbishop

I genuinely thought he would be gone today
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

fulham traveller

he has two games left i.m.o

The Old Count

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 11, 2013, 04:44:14 PM
Quote from: nose on November 11, 2013, 04:40:37 PM

I have a horrible feeling he'll be with us for a while yet.

Same as that.  khan and Mac are sticking with him for now i reckon.
Depressing or what?

The Old Count

I still keep checking in with FOF to see if he's gone though.

Wishful thinking.

Jack Fulham

He should go but for some reason Khan and Ali Mac are big fans of his so he probably won't go yet. I don't get it.

ToodlesMcToot

I'd be really interested to hear Mr Khan speak to specifics in Ali Mac's "plan" and to specifics in our on field performances (Crystal Palace aside) that suggest long term sustainability in the PL.

I've seen no evidence that suggests to me that we can sustain our place in it beyond this season.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Baider

The worst thing is, is that he won't get sacked.

We are stuck with this clown for the rest of the season

BigNigeBowds

god this is getting depressing, never have i not enjoyed supporting fulham so much, not even close
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Robbie

Jol won't go now as we have three "winnable" matches coming up .... my guess is post Villa - if the results go against us.

jarv

3 "winnable" games Robbie, just enough time for Jol to get us firmly in the mire. As it stands, goal difference puts us a point down as it is so big now. (behind stoke and norwich I think) That has always been our saviour in previous seasons, better GD than those around us. Two big wins, like 093.gif Palace is necessary to recover it. Where will that come from?

ScalleysDad

It genuinely scares me to think that Jol should have gone on Saturday evening but did'nt. In a Fulhamish way sunday lunch time might have allowed for a more formal announcement. Business as usual today and no movement, no rumours, no BSB tips or redundant managers seen at games or local estate agents. I'm am in the Jol has to go camp but it would seem the Board are not. God forbid but we might have to sit through the rest of this years home games, if we take the Jol stance that we can't and won't compete away from home, and see what develops over Christmas. If he is still here at the end of January after getting the likes of Carlton Cole and Arshavin in to save the day the attention must turn to Ali Mac and the Board. For me if he is still here for what will be the Spurs debacle we should be turning on the Board anyway.

the nutflush

This is so Venkys and Blackburn.  Sod the fans what do they know?  We'll do it our way. 

MikeW

The truth is our new owner knows very little about football (or EPL).  He will be reliant on Ali Mac and those around him.  It's a worry of he doesn't get the right shout and advice.  Also who their friends are.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

EJL

Khan's decision not bring in his own guys at the start, accompanied by his lack of football knowledge, is probably going to see him wave goodbye to the best part of £150 million.

win-dup

Quote from: EJL on November 11, 2013, 08:46:05 PM
Khan's decision not bring in his own guys at the start, accompanied by his lack of football knowledge, is probably going to see him wave goodbye to the best part of £150 million.

not when he flogs the ground off for flats he won't.

EJL

Quote from: win-dup on November 11, 2013, 09:10:07 PM
Quote from: EJL on November 11, 2013, 08:46:05 PM

not when he flogs the ground off for flats he won't.
The land isn't worth nearly as much as we all probably think it is.