watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sent this to the club...

Started by Classic94, November 11, 2013, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic94

I am a dedicated Fulham supporter of over 14 years, so please hear me out. 

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. On present form, we are the worst team in the league. More concerning is that there are no signs of recovery. We look limp, lifeless, beaten... We have accumulated just 36 points from our last 38 matches. This is much more than a blip, it is an extended and consistent run of poor form. Yet, Martin Jol deploys the same failed 'tactics' week after week. He continues to overlook our excellent youth system in favour of Senderos, Sidwell, Ruiz & Berbatov; players who have no business in the starting XI, but are always the first names on the team sheet. Handing Berbatov the armband is one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in my time supporting Fulham - and there have been many under the current regime. On match days, he is lazy and petulant, and the same may be said of other 'key' players. Frankly, it is a disgrace. It is also incredibly inept management, matched only by Jol's bizarre post/pre-match diatribe. We are quite literally sleepwalking into the Championship, though this been the case for some time as we perpetually fail to replace key players, fail to invest in the squad, and fail to lower the age of the team. It's time to wake up and face reality in more ways than one. Investment is needed to remain competitive in this division, so please, no more short-term fixes. Sustainability is a requisite of success.

Martin Jol has lost the fans, he's lost the players, and his team is a shambles. I don't quite know what his backroom staff are doing here apart from lining their own pockets. It's as if 11 individuals have been plucked from Bishops park each week. Jol and his entourage MUST go if we are to have any chance of survival. If this does not happen, then the board will be equally accountable for our demise. Everyday that he is here, we fall deeper into trouble and the fans become increasingly disillusioned. I know of many long-term supporters who are refusing to attend matches before an overdue change of management. We want an end to the dour, gutless performances that have become the norm. As such, I speak for myself, and the majority of the Fulham faithful in saying that we will have lost a great deal of belief in our club, and its decision makers, should Jol remain in charge for the Swansea game. Now is surely the time to act.

I hope that you take the appropriate course of action to move the club forward.

Sincerely, a frustrated Fulham fan.

The Old Count

There is a 'Comments Box' on the Contact Us page on the Offal.

If we flood that with our Jol Out pleas, maybe that might help.

Fulham Tup North

:plus one:
I do believe that most of those in charge do not care what you think tbh.  They are blinkered to their own incompetence and know that by dismissing JOL would only highlight the fact that they have made a massive mistake in appointing him in the first place, after spending over a season chasing him for his signature.
Fulham fans have shown recently what their opinion's are and they have just been ignored. Do not hold your breath my friend.  090.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"