News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On a lighter note, can anyone beat this for FFC obscurity?

Started by win-dup, November 11, 2013, 07:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

I was once invited to a party when I was about 17  which I was assured Johnny Haynes and Bedford Jezzard would be attending. They of course didn't turn up to the rather grotty house in a road which I vaguely remember as being behind the Golden Lion, but I did get a full on kiss from a grown woman which was rather nice. Is this the most tenuous FFC connection ever?

BedsFFC

Did they offer you a glass of champagne, which turned out to be Blue Nun and then charge you £120 when you tried to leave?

Travers Barney

Quote from: win-dup on November 11, 2013, 07:40:25 PM
I was once invited to a party when I was about 17  which I was assured Johnny Haynes and Bedford Jezzard would be attending. They of course didn't turn up to the rather grotty house in a road which I vaguely remember as being behind the Golden Lion, but I did get a full on kiss from a grown woman which was rather nice. Is this the most tenuous FFC connection ever?

Bedford Jezzard's Grandaughter worked very briefly at the former BBC club opposite our current training ground....most charming and attractive girl too.

coyw
We are the whites

win-dup

Quote from: BedsFFC on November 11, 2013, 07:49:16 PM
Did they offer you a glass of champagne, which turned out to be Blue Nun and then charge you £120 when you tried to leave?

haha doubt if anyone there had ever heard of Blue Nun or champagne. Might have been a glass of Red Barrel though.

jarv

red barrel.????    bloody awful stuff.  There is a beer called Killians red served in massachusets in many places. I tried it once, it was red barrel reincarnated.