watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham in 3 years time

Started by mikeyffc28, November 12, 2013, 10:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeyffc28

3 years ago we were in a European Cup final and had a good solid league position.  Now we are an aged, lacklustre and shambles of a team with no clear forward direction.  If you asked me then where we would be in 3 years time I would have said still in the Prem but with a Hogsonesque approach to the games, being well drilled and grinding out some good results with a fortress at home and feared defence building on the team and style that Hodgson developed.  Well....we are still in the Prem.  :023:  

So, where can you see Fulham being in 3 years time and what will have changed along the way?

BTW, this isn't necessarily meant to be a negative post, just interested to see if people feel that the club can stop the rot and opinions on what lies ahead.

TonyGilroy

Rich new owner and great young talent in the Academy. The prospects are actually excellent but of course we need quality leadership.

ron

If a week is a long time in politics, then what is three years in this game?

Where we'll be is anyone's guess, just like it was in 1968 and 1997.

FFC1987

Quote from: TonyGilroy on November 12, 2013, 10:48:47 AM

Rich new owner and great young talent in the Academy. The prospects are actually excellent but of course we need quality leadership.

Id like to think we can help Saints with the England burden and progress some mighty fine talent for the international team (long term goal) but ultimately, i'd just love to see 1 or 2 names from the academy come through and show all the hard work from the youth academy guys paying off.