News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

#JolOut? SURVEY: more than 600 responses in the first 24 hours...have your say!

Started by The Hammersmith End, November 12, 2013, 09:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hammersmith End

We are proud supporters of Fulham Football Club. The club's performance is of enormous concern and is unacceptable.

This survey  - shouldjolgo.typeform.com/to/qRWdQX - is designed to be simple, objective and honest. Please encourage as many other FFC fans to complete this before it closes on midnight Tuesday 19th November. Results will be shared with you and the media on Thursday 21st November, ahead of the home game against Swansea City.

TUESDAY 9PM UPDATE: 550 RESPONSES - HELP US GET PAST 1,000

Stand up if you still believe....

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Whiteroom

I did it, but I don't think that it is a very well constructed survey. It leads you down a path that is very rigid. For example, I didn't think that any of the reasons that it offered for why I thought Jol should leave were what I felt, but I had to select one. Anyway, I'll be interested to see hoe it goes.

wadey

Quote from: The Hammersmith End on November 12, 2013, 09:32:28 PM
Quote from: KCat on November 12, 2013, 09:27:59 PM

Hammy ..................................all over it since yesterday   :022:

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=33959.0

Good lad!!
................................................................................good lad???????

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I am sure that given the opportunity ..................................... I would have been an excellent one  :54:

wadey

Quote from: KCat on November 12, 2013, 10:04:31 PM

I am sure that given the opportunity ..................................... I would have been an excellent one  :54:
.......................................................................no doubts about that young LADY...I hope you are well

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: wadey on November 12, 2013, 10:06:25 PM

.......................................................................no doubts about that young LADY...I hope you are well
Cute Thing (!!)  just  fill in the geezers Survey  eh ?!!!

NogoodBoyo

I made that mistake about KCat some seven or eight years ago.  I felt dreadful.
Nogood "when Irish eyes are smiling, isit" Boyo

wadey

Quote from: KCat on November 12, 2013, 10:09:00 PM
Quote from: wadey on November 12, 2013, 10:06:25 PM

Cute Thing (!!)  just  fill in the geezers Survey  eh ?!!!
............................................................................................did it last night young lady!!!!!!! :hook:

jeremyfulham

Doesn't let you give a no answer as it leaves 2 questions unanswered so won't let you register the rest of it !