watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoFers meeting up in Brighton on Monday 25th November

Started by Shredhead, November 14, 2013, 09:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Our second meeting will be at The Basketmakers Arms, Gloucester Road from 8pm.
It's a great pub selling Fullers and Gales ales and lagers. Details are here: http://basket-makers-brighton.co.uk/.
We can talk about our great revival following the appointment of our new Head Coach and putting the Jacks to the sword.
Please let other Brighton / Sussex Cottagers who don't post on here know. I'll PM a few who are on the map.
COYW
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

spikey norman

Thanks for organising this Shreadhead - looking forward to it.
Hope to bring at least three other Fulham ( non FoF'ers) die hards with me.
I wonder if any of the Mods might fancy the trek to Brighton to join us for one or two!

Burt

What happened in the first meeting? How did that go?

My job takes me down to Brighton a couple of times a year, we run a leadership course down at the Grand Hotel. Next time we are looking to do this is the week after Easter. I'll let you know for sure once the dates are firmed up. Be great to meet up with y'all and have a few sherberts.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jms

Quote from: Burt on November 17, 2013, 08:09:58 PM
What happened in the first meeting? How did that go?

My job takes me down to Brighton a couple of times a year, we run a leadership course down at the Grand Hotel. Next time we are looking to do this is the week after Easter. I'll let you know for sure once the dates are firmed up. Be great to meet up with y'all and have a few sherberts.

The first meeting was great.....just 3 of us, Alan, Mick and me ( Jenny ) Drank lots of beer and moaned a lot about Jol......plus lots of laughs about Fulham memories etc. Hoping that next week's meeting will be the start of the 'Rene'....onwards and upwards trend, and they'll be less 'moaning' LOL.
Think the group will grow, and looking forward to meeting new faces.
049:gif

Shredhead

Burt (and any other Mods... Rockers,  punks, skins, casuals,  goths,  Fulham yachting types etc) are all welcome.  I described our first meeting up as a combination of a blind date,  a therapy session and a p!ss up.
We thought we might do it as a regular last Monday of the month thing so no one has to arrange it especially. I suppose if it coincides with a Fulham game it might move to a pub with a telly.

My non-FFC mates think Rene is our best signing of the season.  We shall deconstruct this theory next Monday.

Shredhead

There might be a few of us tomorrow to discuss the good (which won't take long), the bad (longer) and the ugly (much longer) of yesterday's performance and all other things Fulhamish.

We'll be in The Basketmakers Arms, Gloucester Road, Brighton from 8pm.

It's a great pub in the North Laine (handy for the station and bus stops on St Peter's Place) selling Fullers and Gales ales and lagers. Details are here: http://basket-makers-brighton.co.uk/.

ron

Brighton's a great place and I'm sure there are lots of us who will be there in spirit...

...but in my case, alas not body. Have a great evening.