watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris Baird

Started by horse1031, May 10, 2010, 06:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

is it just me or he kind of always kicking the ball in our own net?  he also whines a lot and throws his hands up in disgust.  something about him annoys me...

thats it, the only bad thing i am going to say this week:):)

GoldCoastWhite

I think it may be just you Horse. Baird is a vastly improved player of late who showed his frustration at a poor defensive performance, albeit a defense who had very little experience playing together as a unit.

cebu

The deflection by Pantsil was the direct cause of the whole situation - now jump on JP if you dare.

Lighthouse

I didn't see the game but GJ said Pantsil was playing in the middle and Baird out wide. Made little sense especially when Pants went off and Kelly came on against Arse.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

horse1031

wow, i must be alone.  I thought i wouldn't be the only one seeing that Baird doesnt cut it.  Yeah, he has done a pretty good job filling in but put him in a position to be the last man he will make 3-4 mistakes a game.  It is frustrating watching him make these kind of mistakes at the high level on the premier league.  Pantsil had the deflection but Baird still shouldnt kick it right past Schwarzer.  Remember that game when he headed it right into our goal! 

I love Pantsil and will never say a bad word about him.  I do have to say that Kelly is worse than Baird though...

Tom

Maybe he is color blind?  :doh:
Fulham for life!

epsomraver

Quote from: horse1031 on May 11, 2010, 01:44:39 AM
wow, i must be alone.  I thought i wouldn't be the only one seeing that Baird doesnt cut it.  Yeah, he has done a pretty good job filling in but put him in a position to be the last man he will make 3-4 mistakes a game.  It is frustrating watching him make these kind of mistakes at the high level on the premier league.  Pantsil had the deflection but Baird still shouldnt kick it right past Schwarzer.  Remember that game when he headed it right into our goal! 

I love Pantsil and will never say a bad word about him.  I do have to say that Kelly is worse than Baird though...

Yes mate you are alone!