watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kinda NFR - Rufus / Halyes

Started by leonffc, November 16, 2013, 05:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

I've just been told that Rufus Brevet has been named as manager of Arlesey Town where Barry Hayles is playing. They are semi local to me (Hitchin Town FC) and I wish him luck but I met Rufus in the summer at Motspur Park when his experience was with Fulham U8s.

SouthfieldWhite

Good luck Rufus, see him alot at the training ground and at the development centre and always says hello and has time for a chat, top bloke

win-dup

Quote from: leonffc on November 16, 2013, 05:57:45 PM
I've just been told that Rufus Brevet has been named as manager of Arlesey Town where Barry Hayles is playing. They are semi local to me (Hitchin Town FC) and I wish him luck but I met Rufus in the summer at Motspur Park when his experience was with Fulham U8s.

Met Rufus at Zurich airport enroute to Hamburg. What a lovely guy and what a wonderful player for us.

Whitby Fulham

My Brother and Sister in law's live just south of Hitchin so next time I'm in the area I will pop along.

Vinnieffc

Always loved Roofus and got a spot in a home programme v Stoke stating he was my fave FFC player.. I modelled my playing style on him - a bit of ability but 100% tenacity. Good luck Rufus  :021:

leonffc

Quote from: li_special on November 16, 2013, 09:36:32 PM
My Brother and Sister in law's live just south of Hitchin so next time I'm in the area I will pop along.

Where abouts? Assuming it isn't as far south as Stevenage they might live very close to me.