A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham close in on deal to sign Man United pair: Poll

Started by ross_bamping, November 17, 2013, 09:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you rather have as the 2 domestic loans?

Bent & Taarabt
22 (20.4%)
Zaha & Anderson
86 (79.6%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Danny

Quote from: andersons11 on November 17, 2013, 02:06:17 PM
I would go for Anderson on a permanent, he is exactly what we need at the moment.

I am sure You have no idea how poor Anderson is.
He is out of shape at first .

valdeingruo

Quote from: Aaron on November 17, 2013, 05:33:53 PM
Quote from: andersons11 on November 17, 2013, 04:29:52 PM
Quote from: Aaron on November 17, 2013, 03:14:41 PM
I heard we're going to sign Messi and Ronaldo as cover for Berbatov.. The Ronaldo link is obvious of course, but few people realise that RM and Messi once had a conversation about the quality of the Bombay Mix in the LHR T5 executive lounge which led to a "gentleman's agreement" between the two whereby Messi would move to Fulham whenever RM took the reigns.

Well now youve done it! Didnt you know the terms of this gentleman's agreement were considered null and void upon being posted on a message board?

Argh!! Sorry lads, I appear to have done us a disservice there!

Never know, the Fulhamish thing for us to do
Quote from: Danny on November 17, 2013, 08:53:35 PM
I would go for Anderson on a permanent, he is exactly what we need at the moment.

I should have stated a fit Anderson, he was excellent when in form and it seems like its what Fulham does best, take a player considered "poor" or "past it" and make them good again.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Holders

I heard we're going to sign Messi and Ronaldo as cover for Berbatov.. The Ronaldo link is obvious of course, but few people realise that RM and Messi once had a conversation about the quality of the Bombay Mix in the LHR T5 executive lounge which led to a "gentleman's agreement" between the two whereby Messi would move to Fulham whenever RM took the reigns.

If it had been Bombay mix it would, of course, be a binding agreement but an even lesser-known fact is that Messi had secured a get-out clause as it was actually the pot-pourri which they had been eating.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Skatzoffc

IMO, we have wingers for days. We don't need Zaha at all. Coyw
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Twig

Quote from: andersons11 on November 18, 2013, 04:18:06 AM

Well now youve done it! Didnt you know the terms of this gentleman's agreement were considered null and void upon being posted on a message board?

I should have stated a fit Anderson, he was excellent when in form and it seems like its what Fulham does best, take a player considered "poor" or "past it" and make them good again.

It used to be what we did but under Jol we have no track record of rejuvenating players' careers. At least nobody I can recall?

Fulhamkev

The problem is it's Saha and Viv Anderson    :005:

Bassey the warrior

If Abderson is indeed unfit then it's a no. We don't have time to get player's fit. I'd sooner play Kasami there. We also need a striker as our options up top are poor.

fulhaman

In would rather have zaha and Anderson, but I do think Bent could do well here . I think he ould still score 10+ this season

Skatzoffc

Quote from: fulhaman on November 18, 2013, 03:10:15 PM
In would rather have zaha and Anderson, but I do think Bent could do well here . I think he ould still score 10+ this season

Only if the idiot Yol picks him tho!
fp.gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

EJL

Quote from: Twig on November 18, 2013, 07:50:51 AM
Quote from: andersons11 on November 18, 2013, 04:18:06 AM

It used to be what we did but under Jol we have no track record of rejuvenating players' careers. At least nobody I can recall?
'No track record' might be harsh. It's been poor for some time, but players like Pogrebnyak found form under Jol after a dreadful three year spell in Germany.

Zu-Meister

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Zu-Meister on November 20, 2013, 01:54:10 PM
anderson i rate, shame about his injury record.

Stubs his toe on the way out of a takeaway regularly I heard...

Bassey the warrior

He's been looking a bit chubby. Not sure we can afford another unfit player.

KP_FFC

EJL

It's like asking me to choose between a sweet or savoury snack on a BA flight. Don't really fancy either option but if they're available we may as well take one.

Holders

Quote from: EJL on November 20, 2013, 04:52:26 PM
It's like asking me to choose between a sweet or savoury snack on a BA flight. Don't really fancy either option but if they're available we may as well take one.

Ha! Is that BA as well - I thought it was just KLM.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ScalleysDad

Ever so slightly off the choice of two more passengers is anybody getting an advert for United Direct popping up between threads. I'm tempted to take a look to see if there is a Man U dog bowl.
Zaha needs games and some tlc. Not sure he will get either here.

Pluto

Anderson is fat and overrated but he's still a damn sight better than anyone we have in CM