watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Youth Cup v QPHa

Started by SouthfieldWhite, November 19, 2013, 05:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

A date for the 3rd round of the FA Youth Cup away to QPHa has now been set for Wednesday 11th December at Loftus Road

We've won the Premier League titles recently but not the FA Youth Cup
Could this be the season???

Would be great to get a big and Vocal following and hopfully out number and ousting the HaHa's

Only £3 to get in for adults

I know the boys would appreciate your support.

So who fancies it?

Rhys Lightning 63

I'm in. £3, plus I'm in uni that day. I reckon I might be able to coax some of my fellow Sports Journalists to come along
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SouthfieldWhite

EJL

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on November 19, 2013, 06:37:15 PM
I'm in. £3, plus I'm in uni that day. I reckon I might be able to coax some of my fellow Sports Journalists to come along
Where do you study?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: EJL on November 20, 2013, 01:46:16 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on November 19, 2013, 06:37:15 PM
Where do you study?

University Of East London
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Keefy

I'll be there. Some of the best football I've seen is watching our academy play and I would thoroughly recommend it. 

SouthfieldWhite

Those calling for Dembele to come on Saturday, then fear not as you can watch him in full flow against QPHa

Fed up of watching a Fulham team get beat, then come down to Loftus road to watch a Fulham team give 100% and show skill and pace the first team can inly dream about

Having a good following ( and a good night out)will only help the cause of us wanting some youngsters in the team.

So I'm asking for one big effort to get as many down toLoftus road to cheer the boys on.....who know you might even enjoy it and want to go again
:-)

elgreenio

cant wait for this one, will see some of the younger 21's link up again with the 18's.
touch my camera through the fence

Jamie88

I'll be coming to this one, ditto to the comments above. It's just nice to be able to watch a Fulham side with pace, flair and just good football all round.

watfordwhite

Are the tickets on sale on the club site? Count me in, it will be good to see a Fulham team play again.  049:gif